The Xbox Series X has been out for 15 months now and I still can't find a place to buy it. Any tips on getting one?

The Xbox Series X has been out for 15 months now and I still can't find a place to buy it. Any tips on getting one?

Attached: 6478033_sd.jpg;maxHeight=640;maxWidth=550.jpg (540x640, 26.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xbox.com/en-US/xbox-all-access
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wish I knew. It's tempting to just the series S

Attached: dy_3D-aI_400x400.jpg (400x400, 15.26K)

you can easily get it here by reservation and waiting a bit to a shop that sells it since it's not officially available in the country

Try Target or Walmart. You won't have any luck getting them online since resellers snap them up, but big box stores get the Series X in a lot more often than they do PS5s.

>gaming on a console

Attached: 1635698392566.jpg (1195x630, 47.48K)

I got to know someone from Best Buy and mentioned how I've been looking for one for a while, 3-4 weeks later he sent me a text when they got 5 and put one aside for me.

Cool story bro but not everyone knows a guy who works at (insert retailer here)

Get to know someone that works at a store fucking sperg, otherwise stop complaining and wait.

Follow stock alerts on twitter

they are available through Walmart but its only for the xbox all access, which is a great deal.

>which is a great deal.
No

I just got a restock notification and bought it direct from Amazon.

Where do you sign up for restock notifications?

>weighing 400lbs

Attached: 1641786048481.jpg (220x220, 4.46K)

Buy it from Amazon Japan. You get plenty of stocks from there.

my hapa reseller friend got me one for retail.

Attached: locker room.webm (720x1280, 2.45M)

Just buy a PS5 bro

retards

xbox.com/en-US/xbox-all-access

If you don't plan on having gamepass for the lifetime of the console, then you shouldn't be buying an xbox anyways because its not worth it.

Nobody is jumping ship to playstation because of Bungie, without even knowing what game bungie is making.

Destiny is not going anywhere. Bungie can't touch Halo. Nobody has any idea what Bungie can do that isn't those two things.

you guys should start knowing that playstation is not what it was before and in this generation it will not be the best option

Paying full price for game pass is retarded, though. Buy live keys and upgrade for pennies.

It's not retarded for anyone who has already done this the one or two times you can do it. No, swapping out your xbox account every month is not worth it for most people.

You can do it unlimited times. What expires is the $1 offer, not the 1:1 upgrade offer.

Mexicans have it in stock almost all the time (but not now)
A friend bought it on Amazon Mexico without problems.