Prison Experiment

Would you volunteer yourself to be put in solitary confinement for a month with all the singleplayer games you want in exchange for $25,000 USD?
You will not have Internet access except for the purpose of downloading more games.
You will also receive perks like pic related if you complete games.

Attached: EzHo8ZNWEAkgOeK.jpg (828x814, 92.22K)

yes thats my life now lol

no, I need the internet to coom!!!

What's the food like? Seriously, if the food's good I'll do it.

lol ok?

Can I stay more than a month?

How is this a question

yeah that was me back in 2014, all I had was animal crossing new leaf and no friends or internet access
I played it for 6 months straight and developed a very deep attatchment to that game and felt like all the characters were my friends

Attached: 1624206103947.jpg (636x382, 53.06K)

Easiest 25k of my life

Can I do it for more than one month?

The food would have to be good, and I'd need a couple books but I'd manage.

I think about going to prison on purpose now so of course I would.

i never go outside already, this has no downside

Getting paid to play games for a month?
Sure, the last week will probably be a struggle as I'll crave friends, family and just all-around human contact, but 25K's more than enough to make up for it.

For a month? Easiest 25k ever.

>and this is our son's cell. as you can see, he's quite the gamer!
>what did he do? he got arrested for pirating games!

>Would you volunteer yourself to be put in solitary confinement for a month with all the singleplayer games you want in exchange for $25,000 USD?

Easy. Too easy. You could lock me up for decades. I don't even care about the cash. Just pay the bills while I'm locked.

i would do it for free, a couple of books would do. once i enter prison, i know my life is over so i won't bother being a human anymore (i'd just kill my cellmates if i had any).

I do this for free so yes.

This would be my biggest possible hangup. Can I bring my PC and stay offline with all the pr0n I saved, at least?

No. I would lose my job and I do not feel like looking for another one.

Attached: 1595807306383.jpg (1280x720, 166.43K)

Of course you dumbass. This is the dumbest question ever, you just wanted to post that image didn't you

I’m already doing that
Where to sign up

>solitary confinement for a month
That's baby mode. I've been in solitary confinement for roughly 5 years. I just order stuff online.

Not gonna lie, if he did that on his own, that's impressive.....and really sad

Attached: 1602961654458.jpg (832x960, 58.15K)

forgot to mention, that i spent 2 weeks in a mental hospital for homicidal / suicidal shit, i stopped taking my meds two years ago

Attached: 1643161549141.gif (250x208, 994.94K)

So, what's the downside?

>free food and water presumably
>get paid a low wage years salary in a month
>get to play whatever games I want for that month at presumably no cost to me
>the only downside is no fresh air or social interaction for the time frame, something I already don't get that much of with all the mandate shit
who would even say no to this? play action games when you want something fast paced, play rpg's to make time fly and get really invested in something, play rhythm games to enjoy music, play some movie game with easy mode settings when I don't really feel like playing anything, it's perfect

no, only a deranged sickfuck would do this

Attached: 1637725236658.jpg (480x476, 152.79K)

do normalfags really? I CAN'T TALK TO SOMEONE FOR 1 MINUTE AHHH IM GOING INSANE NIGGERMAN HELP ME

After a month you go back to your old life

Or play a dating im

Sun: Sloppy Joes
Mon: Spaghetti Bolognaise
Tue: Lasagna
Wed: Enchiladas
Thu: Hot Dogs
Fri: Pizza and an Ice Cream Sandwich dessert
Sat: Salmon Frittata

Easily

yes and i doubt id leave when the month was over unless i had to leave my cell.

You must be a normalfag that can't survive without multiplayer games or any social interaction for more than a day, because this shit is too easy.

There are tons of coom games.

how the fuck do you manage this without getting caught by the guards or killed by other inmates

Would you kill a stranger for $1,000,000? Has to be with your bare hands and you won't be caught.

Attached: 1639820815228.jpg (1080x1080, 218.39K)

OMAD?

Is this the dude that robbed graves of young girls and turned them into dolls because his schizo delusions told him that that’s what the ghosts were telling him they wanted?

thats better than going to a psych ward for a month and I've done that. hell yes

Yes please.

Does he deserve it?

would do it for free

Cripes, where are the veggies? I'd like to request a sack of carrots and oranges for vitamin purposes, please.

Depends on the kind of person I have to kill

Am I guaranteed to kill them without resistance or am I going to have to fight for the kill?

if a stranger asked me this i would kill them, yes

I’d do it but I’m too weak to kill someone with my bare hands.

Wow A WHOLE MONTH?!?! How could ANYONE survive that haha...

Attached: 1644292189748.jpg (241x209, 10.71K)

yes, ill do it every other month
where do i start

What kind of mega privileged richy rich life do you lead that you think 25,000$ for month is a sacrifice to basically have fun for 30 days with nobody bothering you.

Attached: tumblr_ojqqztfWMy1qe9g4mo1_400.jpg (400x400, 43.59K)