Master Duel

You ARE saving gems for upcoming packs, right?
Surely you didn't blow through all of them already

Attached: Dragonmaid.Tillroo.jpg (2480x3507, 2.66M)

What are the upcoming packs?

I really want to know what the upcoming packs are first. I have maybe 20k gems in the bank right now, gimme something to spend it on

Master duel is still 2 main sets behind the irl game.
Those sets include the current irl meta archetype Soulswords and the stupid broken DPE and Adventure engine.
Also sexo sisters.

Attached: Exorsister.600.3434210.jpg (600x396, 78.69K)

Redpill me on these sexo sisters
Are they gonna be the new go-to waifu decks?

i simply spend money i earn at my barely above minimum wage job on digital yugioh cards

Attached: mokucunny.jpg (600x650, 90.04K)

Im more interested in the sunseed stuff. Always wanted to play plant link

>petdeck in the TCG has now become meta cancer and everyone is either main decking or side-decking outs to it
>Same deck in master duel is meta cancer due to the different card pool

I just want to play Phantom knights and make big dragon...

Attached: ddz3bmq-876d1a05-7f10-4393-b05e-986a51ba76ec.png (813x1185, 1.44M)

No. They rely entirely on your opponent being a retard that doesn't read.
They only work if you opponent does anything with the gy, so he can just summon anything bigger than 500 atk, beat up your sister and then do their wombo combo on main phase 2

PKs dont even make big dragons reliably outside of maybe requiem sometimes

>ANOTHER waifu archetype

Alright, what's their gimmick, is it above pet deck levek, and is it fun to play?

Arc rebellion punching for 15k obliterating an attack position monster is what i meant by big dragon

they suck

So does every other waifu archetype aside from Sky Strikers. I only care if the deck is fun.

>So does every other waifu archetype aside from Sky Strikers.
dragon maids got several tops irl tournaments and witchcrafter even got a ycs top once. Dragonlink was meta for like 2 years and they were using dragonmaids at some point.
Exorsisters summon walking floodgates but ONLY if your opponent does something in the gy, and they have really shitty stats so you can just run over them and auto win.
That and the floodgate effect is only on the turn they're summoned which makes them even shittier.

Attached: 78135071.jpg (421x614, 64.58K)

Could this work as a hybrid deck

So basically, if I want to be lamer, I save for the Adventure engine right? Especially since it literally only needs one card to work and that one card isn't a break if you run multiple copies.

>I have maybe 20k gems in the bank right now, gimme something to spend it on
Damn, how do you have so much?
How many decks do you have

I am saving specifically to roll the Altergeist/Live*Twin pack again when Sunny is out.
This way I will complete two decks at once. I have no idea what Altergeists actually do or even what they are.

Bros I'm debating between Orcust and Altergeist. Which one should I build?

The very few that have had some success are running it pure as Zeus turbo.

RIP.
Well at least they'll go good in a collection.

Orcust so you can DING and SEND
No but seriously Orcust is probably easier and more stable thanks to how good ding is, there's a reason Harp Horror was banned outside of MD.

Like two, lyrilusc tri and pks
Both i got pretty cheap since i was lucky with the pulls.