Best character in all of walking dead

>Best character in all of walking dead
>Immediately killed off in episode 3

Fucking WHY

Attached: 48C0F731-1B02-4E00-9055-2B5E05C61875.jpg (828x1074, 663.02K)

Good, would you have liked them to drag him into the mud with the rest of the franchise? He died pure.

Because the S2 ending meant they'd have to do 3 paths Kenny, the dyke looking bitch or neither. Shame though Kenny was mega based

why did lilly shoot christa for talking back/insulting, and not the guy who smashed her fucking dads skull with a massive brick??? it makes NO sense, lilly wouldn't have rationalized it because her dad was unconsious and theres no way lilly has never seen her dad collapse before, to her it mustve been a serious, yet typical case of her dads blood pressure fucking up and him passing out but she didn't have the meds on hand, so why the fuck did she just brush kenny off??

Why did Matt and Pat hate kenny so much?

Attached: friendshipisover.png (759x458, 531.83K)

Kenny was trash.

>why did lilly shoot christa
meant carley

He dies in such a stupid way, he should've gone out with a bang since he was one of the most beloved characters and appeared in two seasons

Kenny was a cunt and I was happy to shoot him

I'll never stop being butthurt they had him in two situations where he 100% would have died in season 1 then when he comes back in 2 the excuse is
"I got lucky. Real lucky."

God 2 was such a massive decrease from 1 and then they just kept getting worse

Because they’re both cowards that can’t do what it takes to survive, also Kenny was bit of a grudge holding bitch in season 1
>HEY WHY WERENT YOU IN BOARD THE ‘CRUSH OLD PEOPLE SKULLS’ PLAN WITH ME?’
>YOURE A SHIT FRIEND LEE

Would it have killed you to check the spoiler box?

Fuck you, Jane! I'll always pick Kenny over you!

Attached: Walking_Dead_Jane.png (374x479, 275.45K)

If you didn't play it nearly a decade ago you never will. Who cares?

I just started episode 2.

There’s like 5 endings with all varying end results for Kenny, OP wasn’t being 100%

That's reassuring, thanks

Kenny alone and Clem at Wellington is the best ending for 2.

He can be very abrasive and a dick if you go against him once. The problem is that they made Kenny right about everything but left it up to Lee to do all the hard work. That can be off putting to some and make them not like a character.

muh boat master x

I miss reading the Kenny vs Jane debate. It's always a fun discussion, especially since pro-Jane anons sound unhunged and are objectively wrong.

Should've ended with season 1

She didn't have a gun in the meat locker, and when Carly got shot Kenny was working on the RV at the time (probably the only one who could)
You're right though hindsight it made more sense for her to seethe at Kenny

ACK

why didn't she just try aborting the child, seriously jane was fucking retarded