I'm looking for a better place to get gaming news instead of fucking IGN. In particular...

I'm looking for a better place to get gaming news instead of fucking IGN. In particular, I want much more coverage on non-western shit (e.g. Ys, Trails, Tales, other JRPGs). Any suggestions?

Also, who gives decent video reviews?

Attached: ign.jpg (1280x720, 38.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

christcenteredgamer.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And yes, I could go to jp.ign.com (which basically has exactly what I want), but I don't read japanese very fast (even though I am fluent). So give an english site.

Attached: nagatoro-angry.gif (498x418, 2.89M)

Bump

Any Forums

Any Forums

I dunno, I usually just come here and someone will want to talk about some niche shit even if they 404 after 10 replies. The coomer threads usually end up giving me a rec or two.

thegamerspost.com
you're welcome.

Attached: frog.jpg (250x217, 6.17K)

Just watch videos of the game you are interested in Youtube from various sources, never failed me to separate good games from trash games.

You're gonna hate this answer but /reddit/ is probably the best place as long as you ignore the big and popular subreddits.

why do retards like yourself always say "non western" when you really just mean japanese? weeb faggot nigger

>I'm looking for a better place to get gaming news
you're on it

It's all shit. There are no good sites for "gaming news" because nothing happens for many months at a time unless you could speculation, rumor mills, PR statements/tweets, and the occasional "scandal" as news. Any other "news" is stuff you figure out the exact same time as they do since nobody has any real insider knowledge on anything. You'd be amazed at how many people take Any Forums LARPs as serious news but try to say their "credibility as a video game journalist" by starting off with the "take this with a grain of salt" line.

All that said, Any Forums (and it's affiliated branches) is the best there is for information that matters, honestly. Even if it's only stuff used for trolling, you are just as you to date on everything as everyone at IGN, Gamespot, NintendoLife, GameXplain, Spawn Wave, RGT85, and whoever else does "gamer news" anymore.

I already do this, and get good recs from coom threads (whenever the jannies don't nuke them). But I'd still like a dedicated site for it.

I don't want spoilers, and that's not a reliable way to get news, and it also doesn't help me discover new games (like mary skelter).

genshin isn't japanese. Kill yourself and go back to playing CoD you tasteless toddler.

the JRPG subreddit only focuses on big things, and not things like Mary Skelter, etc. Suggest me any good gaming news subreddits that aren't western focused.

Attached: kotoura_dont.png (935x1220, 796.87K)

Retard nigger just use a fucking aggregator like everyone else. Just write "gaming news aggregator" on google you stupid fuck.

Attached: 6543.png (512x512, 306.32K)

I hate IGN, but sometimes I enjoy checking out their comment section, just to remind myself how mentally ill liberals are.

yeah buddy you're looking for a place called Any Forums.org/v/
all the latest gaming news and discussion as well as deep introspective looks into the classics, with a large and friendly userbase

this is somewhat promising, but still just compiles from other sources, which are all western focused. Also, the UI (background especially) is complete shit.

>nobody has any real insider knowledge on anything
Heh I've been reading shittaku for years, even though it's pozzed as fuck. And I just noticed they always "reach for -source- but didn't hear back"
I mean, if you're going to larp as serious journos at least make it look like somebody in the industry gives a fuck about you

> I want much more coverage on non-western shit (e.g. Ys, Trails, Tales, other JRPGs).
Gematsu
rpgsite
Operation Rainfall

Don't listen to anons who say "Any Forums is good". Any Forums has garbage spam over the most popular shit and you will keep seeing screencap twitter posts and bait articles instead, you will miss out on niche NIS games or other Japanese games if you use Any Forums or /vrpg/ even. Hope it helps you, OP.

Attached: 1584158233932.jpg (316x343, 39K)

nigger, I don't want an aggregator. I want something more focused on non-western shit, and aggregating a bunch of western-focused websites isn't the answer.

Attached: akko_eyes_delet_this.jpg (466x492, 145.6K)

christcenteredgamer.org/

VideogameChronicle is the closest thing we had to game journalism before it got taken over by SJWs.

Fucking thank you. That's all I wanted. If only they'd include vtuber news/gossip as well, then they'd be perfect.

Attached: link_sex.gif (244x233, 2.54M)

>If only they'd include vtuber news/gossip as well, then they'd be perfect.
Isn't that just /vt/?

>vtuber news/gossip
ohhhhh so you're retarded