WE

WE
ARE
FIGHTING
DREAMERS

Attached: 4a2841e3-dc39-49d8-b70f-fe4a6a6d89ed_1024.jpg (1000x1000, 212.74K)

WITH THE SCAR

>It's a Naruto gets his ass kicked episode
>It's a Sasuke proves he's a psychopath episode
>It's a Sakura stands around and cries episode

Reminder that Nejinwas right and that Naruto is a fucking hack that can't do anything without the fox.

>It's a Sasuke proves he's a psychopath episode
These are great.

Attached: 1634364205623.png (1903x1200, 871.9K)

>It is my destiny to die for Hinata, and destiny isn't something you get to decide
>Yes it is, Neji. I worked hard to get this far.
>You're right Naruto, son of the hokage and direct inheritor of the creator of chakra's power. Now I will die for Hinata because I chose to.

>tfw Anko fan
Why

> Hinata abducted by Kumogakure
> missing for 2 weeks
> returns one day
> grabs extra toothbrush, leaves again

What did they mean by this?

>Narutrash
Cringe.
Hunter X Hunter is better cope and seethe narutards.
Seethe one pisstards and dragon ballfags

Attached: Naruto and Sasuke hanging out.webm (720x720, 2.86M)

>It's a side character does something cool and proceeds to be irrelevant for the rest of the series episode

In retrospect, it would've been better if Sasuke had just died in the Zabuza arc

>t. speedreader

Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.
However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.
Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to Any Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.

YOU ARE MY FRIEND
WOH OHHH

Attached: 1627067278309.jpg (600x459, 29.9K)

Based, for some reason Distance is just kino comfy. The song at first annoyed me, but it really grows on you. Naruto had a ton of great openings and endings though, not sure if I could even rate my top five since I liked so many of them.

U Can Do It and Nagaraboshi were probably my favorite endings for sure though, and Closer was at least in my top five for openings.

kill yourself narutard

that song is the worst cacophony I had displeasure of hearing

Attached: 1640359269086.jpg (151x228, 6.99K)

Absolute shit taste. I bet you're gonna say Aoi No Sora was your favorite opening like a generic shitter.

beat my meat to Hinata back then
beat my meat to adult Hinata now
simple as

>t. Nardofag

EVERYBODY STAND UP

Attached: 1644272059931.gif (540x404, 1.55M)

Sasuke is really cool
Sakura the beautiful

sakura?
more like cuck-ura

Naruto is made for raping.

I really wish I watched it as it was airing while I was still a kid, it's impossible to get into as an adult with how slow, boring, and badly written it is, but the music is incredible, can't imagine how much better it would sound if I had nostalgic attachment to it.

Attached: 1644272246426.jpg (1280x720, 58.21K)

Attached: MuhMadaraUchiha.jpg (1205x1032, 575.18K)

1-120 of the original isn't that slow

Silhouette is so underrated

I've forgotten practically all the openings and endings for both Naruto and Bleach. I can vaguely remember the lyrics, but I don't really remember what they sound like anymore. I'm sure I'd be nostalgic if I listened to Asterisk for the the first time in a decade. I still listen to the Bleach ost sometimes. Even ost 1 still holds up incredibly well.

Thanks for reading my blog.

Attached: 1520146092472.gif (350x280, 2.59M)

shikamaru rock lee and kakashi are the best characters t. didn't watch past chunin exam

Attached: 1285614629528.jpg (336x336, 76.42K)

I gave up around episode 40, it felt like I was getting an actual episode worth of plot every ~5 episodes and what I was getting wasn't even that interesting to me since I already saw and read anime and manga that was inspired by Naruto.