What games do you know that have great bow mechanics?

I've not really seen any game that does it better than Nioh.

Attached: Nioh Gyro Controls.webm (640x360, 2.64M)

Dragon's Dogma, no contest

Wait Nioh has gyro aim?

Dragon's Dogma shits all over this. Even BotW is better

BB with Simon's Bowblade. DD:DA.

>no contest
Explain.

I don't remember BotW having good bow controls, and its unique selling point was the slow mo that comes with it.

The best thing about Nioh 2's archery is explosive arrows
It feels fucking amazing to demolish crowds of small enemies with

> perfectly straight line then dies
Yeah, great mechanics there

Attached: 854235345.png (1347x517, 10.13K)

Slowmo and the arrows do tons of different and hilarious shit

twilight princess wii

Unironically Skyrim

Where are you seeing that. From my own experience the arrows always go on in a straight line until they leave the area.

Nothing complex but I really like how you can use bows in DS2. You can actually have bow builds and they'll be viable. It's fun clearing bosses and never even having to swing your weapon.

What am I seeing that's supposed to be anything other than basic bow shit?

Bow builds are possible in all souls games but only in 3 the bows actually feel devastatingly powerful thanks to millwood greatbow
You don't just jump around enemies firing arrows, you fire an arrow and shit dies on another side of location.

the last of us part 2

Yes, the dysfunctional autoaim, and the slowmo shots that don't actually kill the target are great.

even worse. Shit mechanics.

Imagine getting filtered by Skyrim lmfao

>The best thing about Nioh 2's archery is explosive arrows
>It feels fucking amazing to demolish crowds of small enemies with

I've recently been experimenting with a bow build in Nioh 1. I'm sure I can get more damage, but I currently don't have the specific upgrades to do it yet.

Attached: Bow Build (Damage Surge Zero Ki).webm (888x500, 2.88M)

Is there a game that even gets a proper bow stance correct? Motherfucking elbow doesn't even go above his shoulders. That shit wouldn't fly straight lmfao.

Bows aren't fun to use in DS1. The enemies don't react to getting shot and you cant move and fire. Never tried them in 3 but with how aggressive the enemies are and how quickly they can make up distance and space it doesn't sound too great. Maybe you "can" do it.