4 (Four) Leaf Ragnarok Online

Hello Any Forums, I hope you are having a good day. Would you care to join us for some Ragnarok Online? We are always looking for new friends and ideas to improve the server! Our rates are as follows:
7x base/job exp
2.5 quest exp (very good to skip some levels)
35x item/card drops (scaled to give low rate drops a boost, but not overwhelm you with high drop rates)
1x MVP cards
Resets are available through a fetch quest
There are many QoL adjustments, changes to the skills to make weaker less used builds work better, and other improvements listed here 333thats3threes.com/about/

Attached: frens.png (408x347, 357.76K)

>7x EXP
Too much. Not interested.

We've got a real glutton for punishment here.

based travels gigachad

>travels shill
fuck off nigger

ok lardgay

whats his problem? why is he like this?

comes with the autism

but the dude I swear trashes any server that isn't aegis, what pushes him to be this way?

some kind of brain problem that makes him act like a dillhole?

i am widderd

bros... I just want to play RO on whatever server without worrying about this dude trashing me for not playing his 1x shit

and Four Leaf RO is your favorite server on the citadel?

Attached: shepard.jpg (478x372, 52.37K)

come play, lardgay only fucks around in the thread

maybe, whats the population like?

who cares what that asshat thinks?

around 10-15 concurrent

seems kind of low, but I guess thats why OP made the thread

most Any Forums ragna people is still recovering from the meme that is the last Any Forums server so it'll probably bounce back when they recover

I mean it sounds like this server has mostly everything that ragna/v/ was missing, but I think I recall ragna/v/ having more quest exp than 2.5x

If it helps, you need less XP to level pre-trans now I think

whats the customization like? custom hats and shit like with ragna/v/? all the color pallets?

tons of hats, available in the training grounds and in pront. all the palettes, too.

nice, hairs and hair colors too I assume. how is the economy so far?

yeah, hair colors too. there are a handful of vendors in prontera all the time, but I don't think there's much of an economy yet

not everything is there (where the fuck is the saiyan hair) but you can request it

so I can mail the dev to add custom shit?

just ask in the /vg/ thread, there's usually a /rog/ up