Have you invested in Star Citizen yet?

How much? I'm only at $2500 but I'm slowly pledging more to help the project out.
I'm even looking for a better job so I can invest more

Attached: 1613671558008.png (604x1260, 651.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BQITN7wqzzY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think I'm at 5k maybe 7k. No idea i stopped playing anymore.
Worth it tho. I'm happy i played this game instead of gachas.
Love spending shit on skins, ships, and males rather than women or cute waifus. Fuck that shit all men FTW.

Attached: 1644261106188.png (976x850, 463.65K)

worth, can't wait to leave this gay earth behind

Attached: starcitizen.jpg (828x1340, 263.53K)

I bought a r9 290 during the never settle promotion. does that count?

I spent like 600 bucks in the span of 8 months. Almost 100 per month.
Worth it 2bh, since i played it a lot back in the day. Anyone should spend at least 200$ in this game, totally recommended.

Only if you've been investing further user, but that's a great starting point

Extremely based, post your fleet

Attached: 1621955149557.png (2215x1788, 1.8M)

Have you ever played it? This whole post just sounds like someone who has never seen a bit of gameplay and only just read that the game has been in development for 11 years. The game has big ambitions, a bit too big, but so far the devs have actually been working on realising them rather than ignoring them. I played a lot of Elite Dangerous before I switched to Star Citizen, and even though it's technically pre-alpha, it's still more polished than E:D. Especially the Odyssey DLC they've released for a whopping $35. It took them 6 years to develop their promise of being able to walk around, but it's incredibly limited. No walking around the cockpit or ship, you can't really interact with anything. Now, almost a year after the DLC has been released, it's still filled with gamebreaking bugs. In Star Citizen, your character feels like a part of the world. You interact with things, rather than just pressing a button your keyboard to do something. Multicrewing is actually important, as turrets on large ships are not all controlled by the pilot. In E:D, multicrew is just tacked on, another player takes over one of the AI turrets on your ship and just makes it worse. Of course Star Citizen has it's bugs as well, although that's primarily connection issues, but at least it doesn't pretend to be a released game.

Star Citizen just gets a ton of hate because it doesn't advertise itself as released. Elite Dangerous released with barely any content, and has been spending the last 7 years barely fulfilling their basic promises, yet I don't see that game getting any hate for it.
The fact that Star Citizen isn't released yet is what gives me hope. I've played Elite Dangerous for a few hundred hours, and there's basically nothing to do. Once I reached my first few million, I never had to think about money. I set a goal to buy the biggest and strongest combat ship in the game, which is locked behind a faction rank as well as being pretty expensive. It took me only a few days before I could buy it. Once I had that set up, there was basically nothing to do anymore. They added wars to the game, but all you do is just go to a zone and kill some AI. I've stopped playing for 3 years and got back, and there was still nothing to do. Star Citizen has loads of stuff planned, and even while that isn't implemented yet, there's still more fun to be had than in it's competitors.

I might be putting a lot of focus on Elite Dangerous, but it's the closest game we have to Star Citizen. I've played E:D for years and it's been such a letdown, without any hope of improvement.

Im an OG backer and im going to sell everything I get physical for loads of cash when it comed out

dead game

Scam Citizen. XD

I don't think you anons need to post fake stories about how much money you spent. Just do the normal SC thread

Attached: 1618089724610.jpg (1363x2048, 319.67K)

>You interact with things, rather than just pressing a button your keyboard to do something
>starting the engine is done by hovering the mouse cursor over the START ENGINE text floating in the middle of the cockpit
don't even care if copypasta, 10/10 immersion right there

>yet I don't see that game getting any hate for it.
Is this pasta? Out of all places in internet only reddit masturbate around ED. FDev's official forums are full of hate and even dads are in minority.

Bot posts

Wasn't this supposed to come out in like 2012 or something? It's been 10 years. This is not a real video game

I'll play it when it goes F2P in 2057.

low wage user

Reminder that when someone asked the devs if they would ever finish their pyramid scheme game, they sent him this.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BQITN7wqzzY

you guys got accustomed to eating shit and are now having a shit eating fan party. not the worst ive seen here. but its up there.

Attached: 1630113046713.jpg (948x785, 42.66K)

Why are Star Citizen threads on Any Forums always wagie magnets? This is sad.

Attached: 1617615910404.png (962x615, 360.8K)