Alright Any Forums tell me what weapons you want to see added to Monster Hunter or the cat gets it! Lost Planet 2...

Alright Any Forums tell me what weapons you want to see added to Monster Hunter or the cat gets it! Lost Planet 2 Gunsword user don't keep me waiting! Also Monster Hunter thread I guess.

Attached: whack a cat.jpg (964x628, 225.3K)

Nothing because they can't seem to balance the game as it is right now.

Ikr? Longsword doesn't do anywhere near enough damage.

The roster is pretty rounded out, we don't need more weapons. I like what they're doing with Switch Skills far more, let us customize our movesets instead.

Attached: Monster Hunter Rise Screenshot 2022.01.31 - 21.34.28.64.png (1920x1080, 3.83M)

The new weapon should be a second try at underwater combat.

Underwater combat would be really good with the Gun Sword from Lost Planet 2 as a new weapon class

I like the idea of some type of fist weapon and a giant boomerang though.

The giant boomerang with gauntlets idea that was shown in concept sketches.

Doesn't need anything.
Maybe a knuckles weapon.

Yeah, the only new types of weapons I can think of would be some type of fist combat and maybe a whip or something. Not really sure what else could be made that would be different enough.

A giant cock. You could swing it around like a hammer and knock the monster out. They you could fuck it.

A ranged weapon involving punting cats

I really do think honestly, we could use one more ranged weapon and one less melee weapon. If you had to chop one weapon Any Forums, what would it be? and why is it the charge blade?

Pretty sure there's mods for that.

Cut the Bugstick for the Giant Boomerang

CB is based you insufferable shit eater.

As much as it pains me to say this since it's also my main, I would have to say Lance. It's consistently the least played weapon and Gunlance just does everything better.

Is it just me or is guard completely fucking worthless on Lance? I don't see any difference in knock back amounts between guard levels.

Lance is gay. You're not King Arthur. Pick a man's weapon.

Oh there definitely is a difference. Try guard 3 and then guard 5 in that super Rajang in the Street Fighter quest.

What do you use, greatsword? You aren't Guts, pick a man's weapon.

Are you talking about Rise? I saw a video about that from Caoslayer. Apparently they changed how knockback values work or something. My SnS with no guard seems to do better at blocking with less chip damage than my Lance with guard 3. It's nuts.