Help

How do I beat him

Attached: Resident Evil 4 Biohazard 4 Screenshot 2022.02.07 - 11.39.24.26.png (1920x1080, 3.82M)

He's weak to Ashley's ballistics.

>sealed eyes
>he only reacts to sound
>for some reason there are bells in that room
>extremely obvious tumor in his back
IDK user, maybe try shooting his eyes

Zoomers are a lost cause

>filtered by a fucking garrador
Truly a lost cause

You have to use the secret item

Attached: 1627278781084.jpg (1920x1200, 269.76K)

How do I kill it?

Attached: re4regenerator.jpg (1920x1080, 321.88K)

You have to give it a hug, it's weak to friendship

what said. Don't worry about the gunshot sound if you hit the bell, the bell will take priority and itll lure him

Shoot him in the back

Those are easy. Shoot its legs and knife it when it can't get back up.

Shoot him.

If you look closely his eyes are stitched shut that means he hates loud noises so make as much noise in your general direction as possible

youtube.com/watch?v=r9UXtm_TbJk

finally killed him a while ago (I used ashley to bait the fucker by calling her to make noise)
but is it just me or is this section bullshit holy fuck I died so many times.

Attached: Resident Evil 4 Biohazard 4 2022.02.07 - 11.54.53.03.DVR.webm (800x450, 2.91M)

I mean look at this shit

Attached: Resident Evil 4 Biohazard 4 2022.02.07 - 11.54.53.03.DVR.webm (532x300, 2.63M)

You're wasting a lot of ammo and are in for a hard time

where did you get the silencer. I only ever got it via CE

Where is your ammo? Where the hell is your SMG / SMG ammo? Did you seriously skip everything or worse yet, sold the ammo?

>not knifing his legs for the ultimate dab

RE 4 HD 1.0 (I assume, first time playing) added a secret easter egg area in area where you fight two chainsaw women (where you have to to pick left or right path after house ambush). That underground area has silencer.

>re4: gears of war edition

oh that wasnt in the original game? I'm playing it for the first time and I'm just looking around and shit.
I sold the smg ammo it was pretty weak and I was told the starting weapons were good, I mean they fucking blasted through all the enemies so far. I bought the rocket launcher for the first boss and saving money seems like a good idea.