PCSX2 just fixed input lag

github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/pull/5488

APOLOGIZE!

Attached: music_placeholder_album2.png (600x600, 184.95K)

do I still have to use a separate program just to have pre-game settings

There was input lag?

It was the number 1 complaint I'd usually see against it in emu threads. I guess play a PS2 fighting game you're used to to check for yourself

now do ppsspp I want to play patapon 2

stenzek plz go

>Getting rid of the meme that pcsx2 sucks for input latency, when it doesn't.

I guess this guy lurks here. But yeah it doesn't. I've only noticed input lag in a handful of games that in general just performed poorly(Jak2 and DMC2).

I just got into this recently and my analogs are kinda funky, is it a deadzone thing? It works fine on RPCS3 and regular old Steam games

fix rrv

they already fixed it a year or so back
you couldn't even string combos in Tekken 5 before.

Also all these recent improvements (vulkan, android port, this PR) come from the australian who made duckstation because the original pcsx2 team was incompetent

those improvements are meaningless if we're being real, and his UI change looks like absolute fucking garbage

Yes and a lot of it compared to other emulators.

>I guess this guy lurks here.
I assume the whole fucking dev team is here, because PCSX2 has been infamous for being awful for almost 20 full years. It's always been a joke of an emulator that everyone made fun of, and one of the reasons PS2 mod chips were common to install up to the PS4 era. People widely consider it more convenient to burn their games to a disc and play them on a modded PS2 than to deal with PCSX2.

Seeing so many people insist otherwise on this board has been pretty radical, since it's the complete opposite of what the entire world has thought since PCSX2 first released.

You're a retarded schizo, PCSX2 is a good emulator.

Attached: 1628160792730.png (682x461, 362.62K)

It's also okay for a dev to lurk on Any Forums jesus christ lol.

Attached: 1623798426634.png (680x679, 133.27K)

PPSSPP works flawlessly for me

>it's the complete opposite of what the entire world has thought since PCSX2 first released.
Really goes to show how deep-rooted your dementia is that you've adamantly convinced yourself everyone's first thought wasn't "HOLY SHIT I CAN PLAY PS2 GAMES ON MY COMPUTER".

Attached: 1607739344985.jpg (389x410, 27.84K)

incompetent or lazy?

RRV uses some kind of voodoo magic for the cars. Works decent in software, though the audio popping is annoying, but if I recall it happens on OPL as well.

It's over PCSX2 detractor bros... they fixed everything... everything.
I give up. They won. It's not a tortanic.

How does Aethersx2 compare to this old bones emulator?