Play rhythm games

Play rhythm games

Attached: DJ MAX.jpg (1024x1024, 439.88K)

Just finished Sekiro again last week, I love it

i play osu

No, they're all incomplete and rely on draining your wallet via DLC

got this for $15 and all the songs are kinda uninspired and not fun. Then each song pack is another $15 each? The full package was in the hundreds!

Muse dash is $20 for every song, and they update almost every month.

Play ones with community support/beatmap creators.

I had DDR on PS2 and I loved it. Played a shit ton of guitar hero on 360, and DJ Hero is the GOAT. For non peripheral stuff I play a decent amount of rhythm heaven but that gets old kinda fast. I played beat saber VR in a mall once which was awesome and felt like the natural evolution of rhythm games but I don't have that kind of setup at home

i am. are you gonna play with me now?

Attached: file.png (802x359, 404.83K)

>community support/beatmap creators.
lmao

Attached: 1637725482069.jpg (1280x720, 221.62K)

came back to Project Diva last week after playing the PSV one when it came out (8 years ago? 7?) simultaps and holds are kicking my ass.
I'm also waiting for a DDR hardpad I bought, SM install has around 1200 songs from which I play like 20 lmao.

Attached: __hatsune_miku_vocaloid_drawn_by_spring2013__daf6820b0b0f22e716d50db8ec8600ed.png (907x1280, 720.01K)

l-tek? ive got one, its pretty good

>feeling lethargic
>open osu mania
>look up and download a new song
>play through it
>wake up and go on with the day
I play them already

I do. I play Just Dance.

Attached: 1608122656733.gif (244x266, 164.26K)

Just set up my Quest 2 today and I've been digging through custom Beatsaber maps. Fuck I suck though. Usually with rhythm games I can see how someone can EVENTUALLY get good enough for max difficulty. Maybe it'll start to click after a few dozen hours

Actually is a custom made by a local builder which specializes on the things.

Attached: index.jpg (900x1600, 98.14K)

I like DJMAX but fuck me are the DLCs a fucking money drain

Attached: DJMAX.jpg (1643x478, 167.92K)

damn that's sick, my only complaint with the L-tek is the bar is dogshit, have to play no-bar
looks like you wont have that problem

I've always wanted to play DDR with a proper dance pad and shit, but every time I go to some kind of event where they're set up the line is kinda long and I'm not sure if I'm up to the challenge.
Also that artist has a real obsession with leotards

Give stepmania a try, learning to read the charts is half the battle. Only gigaautismos give a shit of how good you are, but making a line to play must suck. No arcades near you?
>spoiler
great, innit?

>The full package was in the hundreds!
steam lists all dlc at 369.08€ but you can ignore a lot since around half of them is just the soundtrack for each expansion to listen to outside the game or some overpriced gear packs. especially this overpriced piece of shit that was part of the physical limited edition.
They also have sales quite regularly (when there's a steam sale in general or when they released a new song pack) with the older packs going down to like -70% and seem to have a new song pack every 3 months? so i think if you wanted to you could get everything well below $100 as long as you don't want everything right now. I can definitely see it scaring off newcomers though.

I like muse dash too but only 2 buttons is a bit too simple over time. Though 8B is still too much for me too.

Attached: file.png (939x1201, 960.11K)

>No arcades near you?
Yeah, I've mostly seen them on mid-size Otaku stuff events. Kinda nice but I usually go there with my friends so I'm not subjecting them to that.