10 more days

Ayo, where’s da hype? Don’t tell me you incels are scared of some pussy.

Attached: C748289C-901A-4CF3-A46E-CDB06FA86247.jpg (800x450, 110.21K)

shill thread

That's not elden ring

Will she romance Varl or Erend? Or Petra?

Attached: 1644036399712.jpg (1024x768, 106.67K)

How am i supposed to be hyped about a game that will come to my platform in 3-4 years?

Fuck you dirty whore, I'm not buying or even pirating this shit.

>pirating
you can't, you fag

Not buying until PC release

Lmao I'm saving this

hmm interesting have the number of hype threada died down these past 2 years?

Seriously? No fucking hype at all? You guys are bigots.

Not Elden Ring.

no we just dont like man faced sluts. plus i bet she come out as trans and her dong falls out her under ware a few times when climbing

All the more reason! This game is not worth a dollar. I got a HZD a year ago for free, it was the worst game ever.

Are they seriously releasing this at the same time as Elden Ring? Last time they shot themselves in the foot by releasing the previous game right before BotW so people forgot it existed almost instantly.

Bad trolling

>Please buy my generic ubishit game
Go home, dev

I don't care how much Any Forums hates this game, I am extremely excited and shitposters aren't going to change my mind. Zero Dawn was one of my favorite games of the 2010s and Forbidden West looks like it's going to be a major improvement across the board, even in areas ZD was already good. I think this could be a jump on the level of Assassin's Creed 1 -> Assassin's Creed 2.

>Ayo, where’s da hype?
Right here
I'm so excited
What build are you gonna go for first, bros? Probably DEX/INT for me, spells look so good this time around that I don't wanna do a full playthrough just unga bungaing with a big stick
Will be interesting to see how horse combat works with most spells

Niko pls go

>getting hyped for a rehash

same, probably going with wretch class, strength+hp melee only with dried finger on most of the time