Sacred big tree

>sacred big tree
name a more overused trope

Attached: 887bd6270566597fe61d07a70d12c2cd.jpg (473x347, 24.59K)

Collect Crystals

>vilain want to destroy the world because he want to
>he doesn't want to control it or dominate it, na just destroy it with him included

The trope of me wanting to marry peacock
It’s used whenever I see her

having lives
collecting coins
saying a catchphrase of some sort whenever the character jumps
basically everything nintendo has done for 30 years

for me it's when i play squigly and i see her butt with socks, i'm too horny to continue to play

>wow cool a random injector, time to inject myself with this Power Medicine I found lying on the ground to gain more power in oneself
>WE HAVE TO CHECK TO SEE IF YOU'RE NOT RETARDED, PLEASE LOOK TO THE LEFT. GOOOOOOOOOD!!! NOW LOOK UP. GOOOOOOOOD!!!
>get knocked over, slide 350 feet down a 1% grade because there's no fucking friction
>exchange [random stupid fucking collectible] for [upgraded inventory slot/health/stamina/ability]
>"skill tree"
>"Hey, Jeff, just wanted to let you know that I changed the password for the SECRET NUCLEAR CONTROL BUNKER DOOR to 1234. I left this note here in the locker behind the cabinet in the janitor's closet near the locked monster room so you won't forget."

wise cracking new yorker stereotype

Hacker bitch with a sidecut.

>we must destroy this world so it can be reborn anew
or some variation of this

>Game has inventory
>Spend 70% of your time managing it

Kek based

Also hate how my player character is always "the chosen one"

>sacred big tree
>what is axis mundi???

Attached: Yggdrasil.jpg (896x999, 185.14K)

>most powerful sword in game is either Muramasa or Excalibur, regardless of setting or theme

Attached: 1624368023658.jpg (720x716, 104.85K)

>Voice actors trying WAY too hard to sell their performance.
>Same 10 voice actors to boot.

Attached: 1643078560580.jpg (1080x937, 72.77K)

also:
>three possible backstories: "glorious famous war hero, piece of shit thief marauder asshole, or orphan"
>fat nerd hacker wants to help you hack the CIA and every single piece of information is interspersed with epic may may references
>game contains alien/reptile/monster team mate, he's a colossal fucking dimwit retard that constantly makes references to whatever surface-level personality trait his race is supposed to represent, "GRUG NO LIKE SKY FIRES, REMIND HIM OF HOME PLANET WHERE FIRE BIRDS SWOOP FROM MOUNTAIN TO STEAL GRUG TESTICLES, NO SHAMAN HERE TO PROTECT ME"
>CIA sends you on a mission to kill taliban soldiers, but the taliban is in a bunker that contains aliens behind a door that they never thought to open
>game contains anything that is "shot down" from outer space, despite the fact that things cannot "fall out of orbit" higher than LEO
>collect bobbleheads/posters/postcards/crystals/five exodia cards and get a free ultimate weapon, just like real life
>"BOY I SURE AM HUNGRY FOR A . I DON'T FEEL LIKE LETTING ANYONE INTO THIS PLOT MANDATORY CITY, BUT I SURE WOULD FEEL LIKE ALLOWING YOU TO PROGRESS IF SOMEONE WENT AND GOT ME A FROM SHOP THAT DOESN'T TAKE MONEY BUT WILL REQUIRE YOU TO GET HIM FIVE SPECIFIC PIECES OF HARD TO FIND TRASH FROM THE OVERWORLD IN EXCHANGE FOR

>game contains Troy Baker
>it's either an episode of "villain constantly sounds like he wants to fuck your brains out"
>or "MC constantly sounds like he's a bad day away from a major depressive episode"

>mild/moderate inconvenience exists like zombie virus, etc, despite this, relatively large and stable cities exist
>WE'RE GONNA SET OFF A NUKE AT THE CENTER OF THE EARTH AND PURGE THIS WORLD FROM ALL IMPURITIES AAAAAAHAHAHAHA

bad guy NOT bad guy!

>Teammate betrays you to what is clearly intended to be your death for incredibly stupid reason
>Teammate is then welcomed back with no hard feelings

Attached: 1618379907564.gif (212x187, 2.46M)

>big bad reawakens after many years
>instead of being rusty and weak, they're back stronger than ever because reasons
>ancient guardian also awakens
>they're weak as fuck
>seriously bitch you're immortal and instead of spending the last millennia training to crush the big bad you're just here to job
Also
>medieval fantasy setting
>thousands of years pass and not a single technological advances is made
>not even some tech/magic hybrid advance, even mages fight the same millennia later

>post-apocalypse so all buildings must be made out of rusted sheet-metal. brooms don't exist; everything still looks shitty
>weapons and armor have durability. there's no way to upgrade or remove this. use which costs or go to to spend

>medieval fantasy setting
>hamfisted "isn't racism bad" insert with some race like elves/gnomes being greedy/gross/mean
>unintentionally prove racism is valid by making them annoying as fuck to interact with

>weapons and armor have durability
>if you don't take it to be repaired after 10 shots, your gun will literally explode
I've put upwards of 2,000 rounds through my shitty beater AR-15 in a session without cleaning before and even caked in carbon and shit, it will only occasionally FTE

>game lampshades a trope while playing it straight
>deconstruction of a trope is done like any other media, basically a trope in of itself
>character with ideology the writer doesn't like will be retarded, might end up being based regardless