CRACK WHEN

CRACK WHEN

Attached: dying-light-2-hero-lead.jpg (800x533, 87.49K)

Get a job.
Or just don't play mediocre sequels.

Last I heard, Empress will release the crack for $500.

Buy games or don't play them, fucking leech.

I don't want to give my money to polish subhumans. Is it that hard to understand you fucking downie

when you pay for polish games you pay for:
1. diseases
2. pooverty
3. death

>spend 192839228382 mutt dollars on a LE gayming pc
>where's my crack???????
Why americans are like that?

buy asus promo key or steam offline account

"no"

then go for ny second option

>Heavy Voice :
"NO"

your brain is cracked if you want to play this piece of shit,fuck polak games and fuck the retards who praised the first one, get better taste

*mediocre series

nah first game is decent

>What do you mean you don't want to waste money on garbage

when the beta test ends

Then why you bought a LE gaming pc in the first place, nigger, if you have no money to buy things you like and must sit there and wait like a cuck for a game to be cracked like a peasant would do?
Not only this is gigacringe already, you are coping off limits by saying goyms are cringe which is literally your hobby (you won't be here if it was otherwise). You are clinically insane. Do you even enjoy something?

Remember lads, those are the same people who talk about nogamez and how the industry is fucked. Those are the same people who also vote at the elections and you find around irl.

Why would you even want to play garbage?

Probably not soon. since empress the person who cracks denuvo games think the game is cringe shit and he also said he was thinking of cracking RDR2 again since it has received some updates since then.

Make me, faggot.

Attached: 1643791415982.png (600x547, 355.13K)

cope, seethe & dilate and ywnba.

>the default NPC redditor answer without arguments
>will also complain this place is shit
As expected from a nigger.

You can get it for 22 bucks from epic argentina