Beat a boss to pulp

>beat a boss to pulp
>you lost in the cutscene

Attached: BEC48B3B-785A-48A8-ACB0-218536261DCF.jpg (639x480, 34.15K)

DO NOT POST IT

I hope he kills himself one day.

He's already doing it, just more slowly than we'd like

why are they like this bros... what happened

Attached: 1643026935490.jpg (935x1050, 301.81K)

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 all the way

Attached: Nikocado Cat In The Ass 2.jpg (225x225, 5.24K)

Do you think the devs of Horizon are embarrassed about all the Nik edits?

i want to erase this "man" from the internet. Only seeing his face makes me regurgitate

>fuck your dad in the ass
>he cums

This was intentional to demoralize straight white male gamers, leftist game developers hate you and you should not support them

Blackrock and ESG scores.

who is this for?

Attached: 1614586337094.webm (576x1024, 1.32M)

Who cares about that gay shit, Gran Turismo 7 is going to blow all those out of the water

>Beat boss to pulp
>Get game over/bad ending because you were supposed to lose

Attached: 1635300542914.gif (498x280, 1.34M)

What are the right adjectives to describe this mans behavior?

Shameless would be one I'd say

WHOAH

Attached: pug.gif (360x480, 3.16M)

niko kino on the log

Its funny because it would be so easy to rectify. For example in Shadow Hearts 1 you are beating on Albert and then he uses a bullshit attack and wins going to the cutscene. Just have the boss suddenly rape you like they weren't trying before with one of the attacks/sequences they use later in the game.

Hes a shameless faggot and nothing more. He was probably bound to be a annoying faggot either way but then the internet blew up for normies and he saw a glimpse of popularity and took it. It means more to him to destroy his body for views then it does to keep himself together. I often feel like shit some days and decide to detox to feel better. There are people who never do that and i don't understand them. How can some invisible approval create so much or such important dopamine? These people are just raised wrong/broken nowadays.