Go into high level area

>go into high level area

Attached: 1644197210953.jpg (1440x1858, 756.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a8mmAzpf98g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go touch grass, faggots said

Was it "them"?

Imagine not going outside for two years
That would just be crazy, right anons?
Ha ha ha ha

Maybe it should tell us what retarded thing the retard did to get stabbed.

Part and parcel user.

>Mother 1 starting area

He relaxed

Dragon Quest I

releasing that information might reinforce stereotypes.

>the state of modern America

Cuck games like baldur gate, imagine telling you to go to friendly arm Inn only to get killed by some cuck assassin. Wallahi died 30 times then went to the south and I was killed by big orge.

What race was the attacker(s)?

Attached: 1291703635091.jpg (385x500, 109.01K)

The youngster was knifed on his way home in Blackburn in what is believed to be a dispute over a girl
So autistic he managed to have a girlfriend before this

>baxter
>manning
this is uk territory

I hope he survives

>enemy stunlocks you

Attached: 38_1490213817430601729.webm (320x538, 2.43M)

About autism or that other thing?

> politically motivated attack by other autists who believe he betrayed his autist roots

kino

youtube.com/watch?v=a8mmAzpf98g

>go outside
>get stabbed

Attached: 1602684343365.png (773x607, 17.22K)

>go outside
>get stabbed
every time

Nice tits.

>women """"fights""""

booba

Billy Baxter sounds like a character from a DC comic in the 50s or something

>giwtwm

>when the other egirl chooses mercy

yeah lol
ive only not been out for 1 year and 330 days now

I gotta ask, if knives are so illegal why do so many people have them and carry them like Americans carry guns? And what is up with your infatuation with machetes? You don't even need all that. That's basically a god damn short sword.

Why is him being autistic important to the story? In fact, why is any of that important other than him being stabbed?
These articles with leading but non-specifird narratives are the gutter trash of news. Just give me the facts:
>what happened
>when
>where

Another victim of COVID-19. Sad.

Don't fucking start this again you fucking retards do something new

Did the attackers have a loicense

>>go outside
Couldn't be me

“I like sucking cock” one tiktoker exclaimed. “I bet jews were responsible” another twitter user clapped back.

She got arrested for that?

isn't that the name of the fly from ninja turtles or something

Because it's fucked up that some mentally retarded kid got stabbed?

god I could beat the crap out of both of them

nice boob physics

Lots of countries in this world dont ban knives or even machetes for that matter. Its a people problem. Knives dont kill people, people kill people

> Billy has ADHD and autism and had previously lived at his girlfriend’s house, where he stayed inside for two years.
> He was ambushed after leaving the house at around 6.45pm to meet up with a new love interest.
How do they do it????

Attached: 1636580305054.jpg (1600x1200, 132.49K)

bongs haven't advanced outside the castle age desu

Why is nobody even reacting like this happens every day

it literally happened in the uk you obsessed freak

You forgot

>The victim later passed as a result of COVID-19

Who's the limp wristed faggot that tried to break it up?

oh in that case im magically no longer attracted to her

Too distracted by booba

Probably the teacher

I wonder if he uses Any Forums

no one ever interferes if it's a women assaulting someone.

do this to my benis plz

go be a wannabe janny somewhere else

She's a minor!!!

if only he had stayed inside.

>STAHP oh my god becky stahp! STAHP!

any info on the stabber's complexion?

And then Chad and Tyrone would beat the shit out of you

he probably tarded out. my neighbors son was a functioning autist but always chimped out when police were nearby.

he punched his mom in the chest and shouldnt couldnt breathe so her daughter freaked out and called cops. they show up and the first thing he does is run barefoot, gets tackled into the grass and cuffed right there while tears and snot are running down his face. cops werent threatening him at all, just trying to figure out what happened.

another time he tried to go full hulkamania during a traffic stop. cop was talking to his mom, he spergs out and keeps yelling how he's going to kick the cops ass. gets out of the car and gets put down with a taser instantly lmao. his mom tried sueing the city for gibs but i think it got thrown out.

what an absolute chad

yeah, fuck that. not getting involved. I want no accusations. I'm walking away before the cameras come out.

Who else would it be?

Attached: 1641424445070.png (795x594, 664.33K)

He won't get stabbed here

>that means it's working!

Attached: 1621656463389.jpg (1074x621, 83.97K)

Relentless persistence, I would know I’m autistic but women love being pestered. I’ve never been stabbed tho, I’m the one who does the Peckering around here.

If it was in american he would have been shot and he would be dead, assuming he even lived long enough to be 16

Oy mate I was just havin a laff and wokin down the streets when a chap stabs meh 37 times! And I said OYE! Dats a bit rude, iddnit?

white niggers are still niggers

this I why I didn't go out in 3 years

>Was it "them"?
It was in Blackburn, a large industrial town in Northern England. It was definitely pasty-faced white boys with shaven heads who did it to him. Imagine if the guy from the Norf meme died and his young son grew up without discipline.

>Maybe it should tell us what retarded thing the retard did to get stabbed.
He walked out the door and got stabbed by a bully who knew his name and targeted him deliberately.

when you venture out you must be prepared to fight. he was ungeared and unarmed and untrained, that's why he couldn't withstand the low level mobs.

Depends, gunfights are a thing. Like literally gunfights with both parties shooting at each other. Funny thing is, often times it will result in nobody getting shot. It's as dumb as it sounds.

Whatever faggot at least I dont repeat the same tired shit over and over again like a retard

>pestered
lie. It never works, they actually close you off more if they notice you being desperate or overly into them

Oh you'll get stabbed on Any Forums alright

If he got aborted this never would have happened. Just saying. Parents might have set it up to get rid of him. Wouldn't that be funny haha if they wanted out that bad hahahaha

it wouldn't be an issue if there wasn't half a dozen people to jump in once a guy swings back at a girl, right after ignoring everything that leads up to it.

That is a (female) problem. Not for me to comment on. All I know is that I'm gtfo'ing.