How can we fix the fighting game community?

How can we fix the fighting game community?

Attached: 1634682290810.jpg (720x705, 62.97K)

Stop playing nu-ArcSys shit. Only play new games if they aren't dumbed down. Embrace the classics. Gatekeep the casuals who refuse to learn.

How can we save Melty Blood?

Attached: Untitled.png (336x240, 139.66K)

the only thing that needs fixing is bullying out all of the trannies and faggots who randomly have authority over things and trying to cancel people for not being super PC

It doesn't need fixing. It's the only gaming community that grew and developed naturally since the early 90s. That's why esports fags call it "raw"

Also smash pedos will never be part of it

kill Twitter

>It's the only gaming community that grew and developed naturally since the early 90s
Not anymore lol. It has been invaded by faggots and there are so many pro players that turned into trannies. People get cancelled or can't join tournaments anymore because TheHadou and other tournament organizers keep simping for people who don't care about fighting games because some players said the no-no words. All the best moments from the FGC are when it wasn't pretending to be clean and sponsor-friendly

Project L.
Street Fighter 6.
Tekken 8.
We need to move into the new age and get some fresh blood flowing.

Attached: 1619466668725.png (1920x1080, 3.13M)

Start by giving it a name that's not completely retarded.

Let it burn itself out, then start over.

How many fresh blood do we need bro, SFV, GG Strive and almost every modern fighting game release has been trying to cater to fresh blood.

Keep any kind of e-sports plans out of it. Rivalries, communities and tournaments are created by people if they can see a good product; you can't brute force soul with money
Let's be honest though, it was all about the thuggery. E-sports and how online became the norm was also in part what made all communities so sterile

We only need one containment game per generation, user.

SFV is fucking ancient at this point, no newbie is playing it. Strive is much better in this regard, but it's just one game, and a pretty niche one too.

Apologize

Attached: Low Tier God.jpg (1365x2048, 410.44K)

The best thing you will ever get is a newbie playing an NRS game for the story mode and then stops playing it. Hate to break it to you, but fighting games are for autists and poorfags, even Smash with all of it's sales couldn't have consistant people playing except for, you guessed it, autists.

god this was the most KINO showdown in fighting game history.

Project L is about to change that.
Also, I'm a new player myself and I fucking struggle against people with hundreds of levels in SFV's online, while playing Strive was a joy in comparison. SF needs more new players for people like me to finally get into it without a 20% winrate in casual matches.

ban black people

Jesus what the fuck happened to bengus?

All I say is that you shouldn't get your hopes up. NRS games are really simple and are the most popular fighting games worldwide, but nothing has changed. Project L is unlikely to change that especially if they will have money for the pros to train for, you will be consistently outclassed just like in SF.

step 1 unplug internet
step 2 play local

The problem is that SF right now doesn't have casual players. It's either someone who has never played at all or someone who played for multiple years. Strive has a bunch of them, and it's much easier to get into.
>Project L is unlikely to change that
Project L interests me for different reasons. With Riot's money and expertise, it might be the game that propels fighting games higher than ever before as an e-sport. For the first time, we have a gigantic (the biggest in the world) e-sport focused gamedev making a fighting game, with practically no competition worth a damn, I really want to see what comes out of it.

no

Attached: 1641098009547.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

>it might be the game that propels fighting games higher than ever before as an e-sport.
That's not a good thing... You know what? I hope you still get beaten by these pros, it serves as good gatekeeping if people like you want this to happen.

>SF right now doesn't have casual players
are you trolling?

Attached: 1642649059325.png (665x692, 30.93K)

That's the any% route to kill the genre

I'm sorry my ancestors enslaved your ancestors king. I will do anything to absolve myself of the sins of my fathers...

More waifus and more good rollback

Attached: team-orochi-orochi.gif (640x588, 3.31M)

here's the recent one

Attached: 1618467284276.png (834x788, 108.46K)