Zelda peaked with WW

Zelda peaked with WW

Attached: 1618719666215.gif (500x408, 2.92M)

WW is half a game.

Looks like a whole lotta nothin out there.

>downfall timeline
poetic when you think about it

Big if true…

Worst overworld
Worst dungeons
Worst combat
Worst endboss in 3D Zelda history
>but look at this inconsequential and retarded cutscenes with Ganon and the wind
GameCube fans were and still are braindead

>boring unfinished games filled with ludicrous amounts of padding that gets by solely on its art style
>good

I liked WW more than TP

OOT > MM > TP > BOTW > WW > GAYCACASHITFUCK > SS

Attached: zelda-3d-02.jpg (3840x3240, 2.88M)

WW almost killed Zelda so if WW was the peak of a cliff then that would be accurate

i like ww but i always felt like it was a worse version of oot

skyward sword is way better than ww

le zeldawars xD

Even with all the switch fixes its a terribly padded mess. Feels like they made 1/3rd of a game then just lazily reused the assets as long as possible.

let me guess, you think tp is better? get out of here faggot

>Majora's Mask 3D
Blasphemy.

>ss is a 3rd of q game
ww is 10th of a game in that case.

Twilight Princess is better than Babby's First Zelda in every single respect though. Sorry your Fisher Price game doesn't hold up.

we aren't talking about BotW

Yes we call that "the ocean"

He said games
Plural

Good for you nigger.

I'm still upset the faggots at Nintendo didn't bother to finish the game when they had the chance to with WWHD.

Shut the fuck up you gay little tranny bitch. I would break your little faggot neck of I could

MM > OoT > WW > TP > BotW > SS
No nostalgia objective ranking.

BotW has the least padding out of any of the 3D games

S O U L

The difference is the moment to moment is more fun in WW. I still think its a low tier zelda but its at least better than SS. That game is legitimately not fun to play (outside the silent realms).

That's wrong though. It's empty, full of handholding, has no worthwhile optional content and has the worst dungeons of all the 3D games. Like stated, it's half a game.

TP took wind waker's issues with pacing and made them worse.

TP in many ways id babby's first Zelda, given that it's by far the easiest 3D game in the series.

*dipped

best story
most timeless graphics
most endearing characters

>was going to make money regardless
>waste money and resources than necessary
idiot

BOTW doesn't have the sheer number of cutscenes, tutorials and handholded sequences bloating up the experience like then GC/Wii Zeldas

>TP in many ways id babby's first Zelda, given that it's by far the easiest 3D game in the series.
not true, the cave of ordeals is harder than anything in WW. Outside of that both games are a joke

>TP took wind waker's issues with pacing and made them worse.
no? TP has way less time spent on the overworld doing nothing

A water temple would have been stupid in a game where water is everywhere.

Wind Waker is when the series decline started

Attached: 1638821852469.png (716x624, 304.68K)

>dude what if we got rid of all the gritty elements that were essential to zelda's aesthetic
>dude what if we made the ocean huge and empty with the same repeating blue color throughout
>dude what if we got rid of all challenge from every aspect of the game
>dude what if we told you how to solve a puzzle in the final dungeon when the solution was a door over
>dude what if we got rid of a few dungeons and replaced them with stupid triforce hunt shit
>dude what if we had the worst dungeons in 3D zelda
>dude what if we tried to give ganon a sympathetic motive at the final battle, never expanded on it and killed him anyway
>dude what if we added a multi-weapon mechanic but made it useless since it drops after opening a door and are all shittier than the master sword anyway
>dude what if we made it so you constantly have to change the wind pattern to even navigate through the shit overworld
>dude what if we made it so that the biggest side quest in the game involves a camera with an extremely limited photo inventory
>dude what if we copy pasted shitty enemy gauntlets all over the world for padding
>dude what if we made the teleporting mechanic limited to a couple squares of the world
>dude what if we had the first major area in the game open up with a shitty stealth segment for no reason
>dude what if...hear me out...what if we made the players farm for butterfly charms to progress

Attached: tink.png (492x440, 51.49K)

Why did you write MM upside down?

Attached: 1642741499960.jpg (2560x1440, 380.4K)

BotW is better though?

>no? TP has way less time spent on the overworld doing nothing

TP's issues with pacing had nothing to do with the overworld. It's the horrible tears of light sequences, handholding by NPCs which make you do things in rigid order, forced mini games, endless cutscenes, etc. The first 5 hours of TP are the most boring shit imaginable.

What's the best version of MM currently?

>ALttP chuds still seething 20 years later

Attached: 1626177090038.png (971x877, 1.07M)

BotW isn't even a Zelda game.

Why the FUCK ISNT THE WW REMASTER ON SWITCH

WHY IS NINTENDO SO JEWY

FUCK YOU NINTENDO

btw BotW is the best game ever and felts the ever loving shit out of everything before it. But I really want to play WW but can't because I don't want to emu or buy a WiiJu

the N64 version, unfortunately

This. It's the only 3D Zelda that doesn't treat the player like a retard.

Redux HD

Define what a zelda game is then

>chuds
>buzzwords
Tranny game confirmed.

>It's the horrible tears of light sequences, handholding by NPCs which make you do things in rigid order, forced mini games, endless cutscenes, etc
none of these are as bad as WW's ocean and WW is as rigid and handholdy as TP is. Minigames in TP are also better than WW's

ngtl but even though I own a metric tonne of Zelda merch BotW is the only Zelda games I bothered played and only because it was open world

overworld is gated by equipment, unique bosses that make use of items obtained in unique dungeons
>nb4 le zeldur formulae is le stale

MM=BoTW
>=
OoT
>>
ALTtP
>=
TP

haven't played Windwaker. Really fuckin want to.

N64
GC port is prone to crashing, lags a lot, and has audio issues
Wii VC is decent iirc
Wii U VC don't even bother it's the worst version