Ummmmmmmmmm excuse me are you using the drake sword ? don't you know that you're not supposed to be using that ?

>ummmmmmmmmm excuse me are you using the drake sword ? don't you know that you're not supposed to be using that ?

Attached: 1644185971726.png (644x800, 29.52K)

name a more persecuted group than soijakposters, Ill wait

>umm are you using the fatroll? Haha you DO know you can go faster than that right? you just have to wear the shitty armor like me

Attached: a8cb8ef6286bc93f72107465e375312d000536af.jpg (300x300, 46.67K)

It's a friendly suggestion, soi
It falls off hard after the Capra Demon, and even by then you can typically have a stronger weapon by normal upgrades.
But by all means, have a faggy sword with shit damage and hard to get upgrade materials

Wojak was supposed to be humorous, not spammed to death until the point where it's not humorous anymore.

Yes, the balder side sword is a lot more fun.

I don't see the problem using the drake sword seeing how hard it falls off

What is honestly going through your head when you choose to make a thread this mediocre?

>snoyjack shit
At least its better than the evangelic/NCOSE shills shitting the board early today. Straight up doing that plebbit shit of tricking incel summerfags that pussy is LA BAAD and they should act like lil muslim... on fucking Any Forums of all places LMAO

true though

Attached: .png (574x768, 49.64K)

>why yes I use the BK halberd or reset till I have it, how could you tell

Attached: 1626216630786.png (887x532, 148.77K)

because you started talking about it when no one asked

Go back

r/wojak

oink oink oink eric

>tfw I fell for some of that incel shit years ago
Fucked up

the people who endure them

Drake sword a shit. Zweihander is easier to get. You get it earlier. And it's just a better weapon all around.

no,i'm using the astora straight sword

No idea what the fuck this thread is about but I assume it's runescape by the level of retardation

Caestusgods get in here

gemmy

/qa/ needs a new homeland. Why can't we just invade and conquer /s4s/ or some shit?