Black woman in video games is fine when Nintendo does it

>Black woman in video games is fine when Nintendo does it.

Attached: 1643886815577.png (1500x1700, 569.94K)

uo

That's just a nip from Okinawa.

cute toes

>woman
that's a little girl which is always good

Same game has a disgusting ugly sheboon though

Attached: 268a37fd2a8a96e0da7aae5c32ba598c.jpg (688x1000, 208.31K)

Attached: 1445041207974.jpg (709x1128, 440.03K)

>unrealistic anime artstyle = good
>realistic western artstyle = bad
there op, I solved the mystery for you
anime solves the ugliness of real life, turning even black girls into such absolute cuties that it can cure anyone's racism momentarily

cute

There are no black people in pokemon.
The humans there are weird, with unnatural colored hair and eyes.
Stop trying to bring real life into this.

Wrong, retard. Unova is the equivalent of America in the Pokemon world. She isnt Japanese or Okinawan. Iris is most likely native American, like Alder

Yes
And they're fine when other companies do it too.

That... actually makes a lot of sense, surprised I didn’t think of that. Good Job user!

God, imagine a Pokémon Legends game in Unova, we might get Pokémon Andrew Jackson.

There's plenty of black characters in Pokemon. Nessa, Lenora, Grant, just to name a few. Probably others I'm forgetting. Did you forget that Unova, Galar and Kalos are literally supposed to be America, UK and France?

>clueless blockhead
What if she Okinawan just traveled NYC

it is because they just draw cute girls with brown skin instead of putting fat lipped gorilla nigger mammies in everything like western companies

Pokemon William "My Only Regret Is Not Genociding the Sioux" Sherman

fuck this little mary sue cunt (not literally)

Attached: pokegirls.jpg (164x252, 34.25K)

No she ain’t, retard

Nessa isn't African

Okay, what is she then?

>that's a little girl which is always good
reminds me of that girl from terminator 4

Correct. With Lenora, Marshal and Marlon being actual black niggers

They aren't black.
Having dark skin doesn't mean they are black.

Sure they base it on those countries but there isn't slavery, white people conquering or any history to suggest it's anything more of a refference for the land. Some just have dark skin and it doesn't mean shit.

What race is Wally?
The dude had green hair, no human race has green hair.
What race is Jessie, she has Purple hair, no human has natural purple hair.
People have all sort of colored eyes too.
It's not even dyed as kids have unnatural colored hair and eyes too, they sure didn't dye it inside the womb.

British

>They aren't black.
Then what are they?
>What race is Wally?
Probably asian, since he's from Hoenn. Anime characters have green hair all the time, that's hardly out of the ordinary

This but literally

That's not a race that's a nationality

Yes, British crown island.

I said she is not African and you asked what is she, what kind of answer did you expect?

Eastern games
>Make cute character
>She's kind and unique
>People like her

Western games
>Ugly, narcissist with a chip their shoulder
>Character isn't received well

OP how does it feel to be a retarded? Western gaming should be completely disregarded.

no its fine when theyre attractive. Nobody complains about sweet brown sugar. Just the short hair gorilla dyke WE WUZ types they seem fond of putting in media these days

I always assumed she was Indian or something

Nintendo did it right by not making her skin color matter. Her character came before her color. That's literally all you have to do, and that one simple step is ALWAYS overlooked. Nintendo just makes a character, puts them in a game, and moves on, while every other company tries to bring attention to the color, politics, or other traits that literally do not matter. The only thing that matters in a video game is that the character has a personality that's not defined by physical characteristics.

>Draw white anime girl
>Paint her skin brown
>Call her black
Wake me up when they draw an actual big nosed, swollen lips and prolonged jaw black.

>It's bad because it doesn't make my peepee hard.
That is why the opinion of coomers has no value.

When Japan does it we get Resident Evil Sheva.

When California does it we get Debra Wilson again.

Attached: 1628385249626.jpg (1782x2329, 203.09K)