Neuralink

Why doesn't he tap into the video game market, just imagine being able to control the game with your mind.
Speaking within game, npcs are advanced AI and respond to your voice. Or is this where we are heading?

Attached: Elon shits on zuck.jpg (739x415, 25.66K)

yea let me just install my neuralink shit. it's gonna be so cool to have ads downloaded into my brain as a dream.

>just imagine being able to control the game with your mind.

Even better, imagine the Neuralink being able to tap into your brain's visual cortex to hallucinate the game in front of your eyes, like a hologram generated by your brain.

Attached: iStock-872670540-800x400.jpg (800x400, 62.2K)

Your eyes are just I/O, just bypass them

you already control games with your mind...

Attached: 1634062424949.png (972x846, 837.68K)

>BOY I SURE LOVE TO LINK CLOSED PROPRIETARY TECH FROM A CORPORATION THAT EXISTS TO TURN PROFITS DIRECTLY TO MY CONSCIOUSNESS
Civilization preventing those too retarded to live from dying and allowing them to breed will be a doom of humanity.

Nerve stapling a serious human rights violation.

Attached: images (2) (28).jpg (576x250, 21.36K)

Or even better, imagine having Neuralink induce a lucid dreaming state where the implant runs the game's logic and sends it to your brain. You can lucid dream something like Doom or Nier:Automata and the implant will handle the AI for you. Basically computer-aided games in your dreams, the purest form of VR there is.

Attached: depositphotos_1462606-stock-photo-young-woman-flying-up.jpg (631x1023, 49.12K)

just think of the possibilities though. you could be hungry and it could detect this and show you some ads for restaurants directly on your retina

Wonder how this shit would work for FPS. Aiming your gun by just looking at the guy (instead of having to move a mouse) would be borderline aimbotting. Same thing with anything that requires fast multiple inputs like rythm games. Hell imagine the application of being able to draw images from your mind onto a screen and skip years of learning how to draw. This technology would be one of the most disruptive techs to have come out so far.

wait a sec bro let me just push my thumb into your neural link

Attached: 1578629535877.jpg (1024x936, 61.7K)

Your aim would be your aim as in real life? Could you then train to improve?

consoles already have games that aim for themselves so it will just be a continuation of that and fps will become even more boring

All Elon Musk needs to do is introduce the ability for Neuralink users to experience multiple orgasms at will, wherever they want, whenever they want and I guarantee you he will become the world's first trillionaire. Take it to the bank.

Do they even need to show you an add, can they not just trigger your memory of Nandos? What would be the ethics of this?

maybe they can just instill the craving for their restaurant into you. they could sell cravings like google ad sense.

I'd like to be able to hallucinate my 2d wife and have hallucinated sex with her

What if musk and Zuckerberg are working together to achieve this?
Everyone is saying that metaverse is gay, what if you can earn money in game and spend it in the real world.
Soon people are spending 90% of their lives in metaverse

why would anyone get invasive surgery that gives a corporation access to my consciousness just to feel good when there are cheaper alternatives that don't require any surgery or privacy violations?

Doesn't make sense to work with someone who does not have knowledge that would help in the short and medium-term. Also, Zuck at this point is a poison pill so fuck that.