Game wiki is wrong

>game wiki is wrong

Attached: 1643792049299.png (523x845, 393.82K)

Attached: battler wtf.png (192x132, 54.37K)

I wonder how people in the 1700s or whatever learned a language other than their own.
Like how the fuck did a Portuguese fellow ever become fluent in Chinese or some shit?

through immersion

linguistically gifted people acquire language by instinct, its over if youre an adult, you will never understand a conversation between native japanese

All you need is one person to know both languages and then it spreads easily.
and in order to do that you can just get someone who speaks for example Chinese and bengali and then someone who speaks bengali and Portuguese.

Chinese wouldn't be that hard, those isolated american and African languages would be more difficult but same rules apply generally.

Attached: 1643096233648.png (602x397, 503.21K)

Okay but how the fuck did people learn shit like Latin or ancient Greek? Did the Romans leave behind tablets that explained how their grammar and syntax worked?

OHIO!

>that arimas overuse

someone's having a giggle

you retarded nigger

>jiggy jig

内工巨巨三尺

What the fuck am I reading.
What language is this supposed to be.

Answer the fucking question.

how do children learn languages if they don't even have one to begin with

>difficult - moods cashey
Lost

from tutors I'd assume. Latin never died out completely after all

>Sick-sick, also, Am buy worry
>Die job

Attached: 1642084131362.png (264x485, 211K)

Neither of these languages was ever forgotten.
what you actually want to know is how people learned to read edgyptian hieroglyphics, Google rosetta stone

kek, I don't even need to look at the reference sheet to get this one.

Isn't "arimas" only used on inanimate objects.

just move there, marry a chinese girl and raise your child bilingual

The descendants of Ancient Romans and Greeks are still alive and they still speak versions of those same languages

Yokohama Pidgin Japanese,YokohameseorJapanese Ports Lingowas aJapanese-based pre-pidginspoken in theYokohamaregion during the late 19th century for communication between Japanese and foreigners, mainlyEnglishspeaking westerners andChinesetraders

Attached: 1614158562086.png (477x403, 268.9K)