What was the best non-nintendo handheld?

what was the best non-nintendo handheld?

Attached: Untitled.png (1500x825, 913.78K)

Modern mobile phones

I guess probably the psvita or psp.

Steam Deck.

The PSP and PS Vita are both excellent portable emulators if you jailbreak them.

Vita, the best handheld

PSP for sure.

The PlayStation handhelds obviously kicked ass, but I’d also give fair credit to the Game Gear and WonderSwan.

Remember me?

Attached: 71vRLxkhY8L._AC_SX679_.jpg (679x621, 33.65K)

GameGear is full of hidden gems. Sega should have focused on revising it with better battery life and an fm option instead of the 32X or the Sega CD revision.

>Woah, it's like a regular PSP except super unergonomic and it doesn't take UMD's

I dig it.

I remember the Ngage. Wasn't it supposed to be some sort of cellphone-console hybrid?

>doesn't take UMD's
What?
What's the point of it then?

Also Sony deliberately killed off their vita with the retarded SD cards

Yeah, and it also failed miserably and got mocked relentlessly at release for being shaped like a taco.

they should release this as a gaming phone.

shit, I would buy one if they did

To be fair, it's literally a non issue today considering the PSP PlayStation Store has long been shut down and literally EVERYBODY jailbreaks their PSP's nowadays. The real problem is that it's uncomfortable as fuck to use.

Does anyone bother with PSPs when you can almost perfectly emulate it on the Vita?

You were supposed to download games, but obviously you can just pirate them instead.

Vita has more input lag for PSP games which makes rhythm games a pain in the ass.

i actually still have two!
from the days i used to play Monster Hunter Relisguly on the PSP