Demon's Remake leaked to be released on PC along with Uncharted collection and GoW4

>Demon's Remake leaked to be released on PC along with Uncharted collection and GoW4
>Modders put back in the original OST and the old models
I hope you didn't spoil your experience beforehand

Attached: Demon's Souls.jpg (550x693, 75.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thearchstones.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

? Just emulate it on RPCS3.

Attached: iv28CNJfhg.webm (1282x752, 2.77M)

I like the new animations more desu

>a-actually we always wanted the remake!
It begins.

Attached: 1621854502144.jpg (1868x1958, 1.57M)

>dead online community
i sleep

I'd rather they ported the original.

Attached: 17854763521.jpg (1255x800, 226.3K)

this is just cope, you're losing your only exclusive, who cares what others think? That's is an undeniable fact

>muh online
someone explain to me why soulsfags care about this? the invasion feature hardly seems important to the game.

>on one hand baiters won't be able to use the exclusive argument to explain the hate
>on the other hand even more people will be tricked into buying american fanfiction
feeling so complicated.

Attached: 465446357.png (2680x1891, 2.16M)

yeah, great online you have there.

Attached: 1605474441627.webm (1664x936, 2.14M)

because the most iconic boss in the game, which even miyazaki himself still jacks off over in interviews, is old monk. old monk is a pivotal part of the demon's souls experience and missing out on the full experience is a tragedy, especially missing out on being the old monk. like back when dark souls released, old monk was constantly talked about as being the most kino fight in the series whenever people would tell dark souls fans to play demon's souls.

I hate that Shitpoint wasted so much effort to bastardize the art design but never touched over a decade old bugs and glitches

ah yes, just like all the bloodborne leaks, right?

>Stage 1: Denial

Attached: GEforce leak.jpg (925x676, 133.82K)

>dead
Retard.
thearchstones.com/

wow 11 whole people. what a thriving scene.

Try almost 20000.

tried this the other day and saw phantoms in the vanguard fight, are those just like weird offline phantoms?

Sony should have learned from nintendo. This is what happens when you hire that man.

Yeah there will be a PC port but without online like Uncharted. Its not worth to invest in online on PC.

SOUL

playing it now on archstones it's pretty dead I haven't seen a single phantom but there are still lots of messages and bloodstains except my game keeps getting disconnected for some reason

Attached: 1619101422235.jpg (937x568, 103.78K)

>OP literally says remake is trash and modders will fix it
fucking kys snoy cuck

Do you need to have a ps3 to play emulated Demon souls online?
like the cemu where you have to dump the firmware or whatever it's called to play online