This is gonna be fucking good

This is gonna be fucking good.
>But it's bethesda...remember fallout 4 and fallout 76?
Fallout 4 was their worst game but it was still highly enjoyable. Fallout 76 is just them fucking around while they work on better titles.

Attached: 182216E3-F730-43CC-93B6-A9887B4DDD22.jpg (360x450, 44.04K)

>Open world garbage
lolno

>Open world... LE BAD

Attached: 1619707207300.gif (584x582, 241.91K)

>choose your pronouns
Fucking dropped

Attached: 1635707876782.gif (200x200, 948.07K)

>Open world games are always bad

Attached: f7.jpg (1080x607, 51.84K)

i have no expectations

This

Tods will deliver

People are nuts if they think this won't be worse than fallout 76. Every game since morrowind has been worse with the exception of Skyrim. That's fucking it the only two good games Beth have made in decades ololol. I'm not buying it I haven't bought fallout 76 either.

Can never tell with Todd so I'll wait a bit before buying.

waiting 13-15 YEARS to release a sequel to the most popular game of a genre is textbook poor management. who is going to play ES6? all of the 12 year olds who played skyrim are now mid-twenties. they will lose out on like 70% of their sales

nah, they're milking fanbase dry with ESO's "optional" monthly subscription and annual expac that's priced as full-price game.
ofc they're not going to risk releasing sequel singleplayer game.

Works for Final Fantasy games, they don't have a problem doing it.

For over a decade now Bethesda games have been getting consistently worse with every release.

>Fallout 4 was their worst game

No that's Fallout 3

I hope the modding isn't fucked. i know they'll be porting over the fallout 4 shootan, but i also hope theres cool dialogue choices that isn't HATE NEWSPAPERS, alongside with some boring collect material and craft boring stuff gameplay

Attached: 1635013951891.gif (500x451, 675.05K)

>This is gonna be fucking good
Do we even know anything about the game? Shouldn't we all be skeptical after F76?

It’s going to be trash. Possibly the worst game ever made.

This, Bethesda has been getting worse with every game, it’s objectively measurable too with a clear decline in features every game.

Why are you assuming OP isn’t just a shill?

posting promotional images for OPs is the best tell of a shill, so I agree with you. i am not him though

same as gta, why bother making a new game when skyrim still sells like hot cake and they can just put a new port and make millions?

Isn't it time you made a new pasta for your OP?

Shills don't exist on Any Forums. This is just yet another shit taste having drone, like all of the people who get accused of being shills (Unless you have bad taste in vidya)

>I hope the modding isn't fucked
Hello friend. Have you hear about the amazing creation club™? For your convenience we will releasing any and all mods through it (for an insignificant fee). Our marketing team tells me it's exactly what gamers™ want.
Gamers™ who buy the super-duper-deluxe-megaTodd edition will get 2% off all purchases.

PS: Have you bought the latest Skyrim™ edition?

Attached: 1446834632760.png (613x538, 216.21K)