Why is everyone excited for Elden Ring when we know that Japan can’t make good open world games? Remember FFXV and BOTW?

Why is everyone excited for Elden Ring when we know that Japan can’t make good open world games? Remember FFXV and BOTW?

Attached: ED8998E7-9304-4517-AF28-329B4D58E28B.jpg (1441x586, 145.12K)

Fromsofts games are all open world though

No one can make a good open world game. It's a shit genre.

based semantics cock sucking retard

If FFXIII had wraparound shortcuts you'd have called it open world.

same people who are excited for elden ring are the same faggots who were in 99% of the open world games calling them muh pozzed zogged or whatever else buzzword, but now hideki teriyaki does it and they love it

botw is the best open world game
its issue is it's not a zelda game

I hate Americans.

I don't understand why everyone is acting like _____ Souls game #6 is going to be the GREATEST VIDEOGAME OF ALL TIME and DESTROY every other game that releases in the next 10 years
shit's like FIFA at this point lol

very cool

>its issue is it's not a zelda game
You could've made that argument for OOT when it came out too. Hell, you could have made it for Zelda 2 as well.

zelda 2 isn't really a zelda game, no

Elden Ring is shaping up to be the first good open world game.

>[NEXT BIG HYPED UP OPEN WORLD GAME] WILL FINALLY BE THE FIRST GOOD ONE, BROS, TRUST THE PLAN
The Witcher 3 fags said this, Breath of the Wild fags said this, Cybepunk 2077 fags said this. They were all wrong, just like you will be. You have to be a retard if you keep falling for hype cycles like this.

Who cares, it's not gonna ruin my life if it isn't the greatest game ever made. It does look really good though.

Name 100 things that are objectively bad about Witcher 3

>the best open world game
No it's not

>chinks copy memes
pottery.

But these games were better than western open world games.

I was never hyped for W3 and my hype for BotW and Cyberpunk died with the pre-release footage, Elden Ring has pre-release footage as well and it looks great. Miyazaki knows that I like.

it is
it's just that every other open world game is complete garbage

Based.

American Simp

"Doesn't know what they're fighting for, and doesn't care"

"Thinks they'll do better than the British and the Russians"

"Blames Europeans for not doing their part"

"Joins the military to travel around the world"

"Literally a piece of rotten meat"

"Thinks their god of Middle Eastern origin is somehow more superior than the Allah of Middle Easterners"

"Actually hates being just a commoner and getting exploited by local capitalists“

”Still gets deceived by capitalists to fight"

"Can't survive without the 50kg equipment"

"Pisses his pants when patrolling without a metal detector, and always looking at the ground for suspicious behaviour"

"Has paranoia"

"Hyped at the thought of kicking down villager house doors at a nearby local village"

"Oh mah gawd"

"Thinks he has the right to be fully armed in a village"

"Scared at the thoughts of close quarters combat"

"Jumps into the nearest water puddle panicked at the sound of gunshots, requests air support, unloads 3 magazines, screeching to god for some suppressive fire"

"Entire squad is out of ammo in half an hour"

"I need air support"

“Has an assault rifle with the most sophisticated scope but still fails to hit anything, because the sound of an old AK scares him"

"Only when there's little chance of victory and calling for air support is he a devoted follower"

"Ecstatic when there's an A10 Warthog randomly spraying villages"

"Sad because him and his pal Gonzales won't be able to spend the good days together because Gonzales got both his legs blown off by Improvised Explosive Devices"

"Man Down! Man Down!"

"Uses medical skills to heal a dislocated foot cause by a soldier jumping from one trench to another"

"Tells his friend 'Good pal we'll get home alive'"

Attached: 1643926845027.jpg (850x1200, 502.97K)

Chad Taliban

"Doesn't wear a mask, because the sight of his face projects fear into his enemies' hearts"

"Solos NATO and can siege too"

"Uses artistic ancient calligraphy as flag"

"Destroyed Soviet armies and was partially responsible for USSR dissolution" "Even too lazy to brag about it"

"Not bother with video editing, doesn't hide anything to heretics, also doesn't need to lie to get new recruits"

"Respected and praised by other terrorist organisations"

"Never used anti-tank rockets in his life, prefers to use Improvised Explosive Devices at close range"

“Doesn't need some Man Portable Air Defense Missile, shoots down helicopters with a single RPG"

"Never out of manpower, because there are always enemies surrendering"

"Proud patriot, everything they do is to repel foreign invaders"

"Every soldier is of the same race, literally whiter than the American army"

"Believes slavery is illegal, anyone who wants traditional sexual segregation should get shot"

"Uses a shitty Nokia phone to film videos, doesn't care"

"Wears anything they like on the battlefield"

”Doesn't need uniform to intimidate enemies"

Attached: e4rm5tuzu7.jpg (425x283, 38.19K)

There's not a single good open world game.

minekraft