Breath of the Wild 2

youtube.com/watch?v=KSWPpQ_2ubk
youtube.com/watch?v=KSWPpQ_2ubk
youtube.com/watch?v=1VbfOmTHYGA

How do you think the patented mechanics for the sequel to BOTW will differentiate it from other Zelda titles and games coming out this year?

Attached: llllink.png (1200x675, 766.9K)

Attached: botw2.png (630x708, 755.41K)

What happened to Korok forest and Desth Mountain? Where’d all the towers go?

there won't be any Sheikah tech in the sequel, we've known this since the 2019 trailer

It genuinely saddens me that this garbage is probably going to sell 30 million minimum and I'm someone who fucking preordered BOTW on Wii U.

Man, it's nuts to me Kuro no Kiseki 2 is coming out this year. The 1st game's corpse isn't even cold yet and it takes Nintendo nearly 5 fucking years for their sequel and that's all they have to show for the teaser? I wouldn't be shocked if it weren't for the map reuse.

Is 5 years a lot? Most Zelda games take that long to make.

Death Mountain cooled and no one knows what happened to the forest

NINTENDO, HIRE THIS MAN!

Don’t except logic answers or complaints from these schizos who think that reusing the base map means they haven’t done anything

Depends if you're just counting the mainline console games or both the console and handheld games.

And neither reused an overworld so blatantly aside for maybe a link between worlds.

I mean even in this one screenshot there’s tons of changes in the background.

falcom probably done with the writing on both kuro no kiseki

and rest is just...these kind of cutscene i guess

Attached: 1520864325887 (1).webm (960x540, 2.85M)

>How do you think the patented mechanics for the sequel to BOTW will differentiate it from other Zelda titles and games coming out this year?

It will probably be unparalleled in its environmental interactivity and gameplay creativity. One of the only pieces of info Anouma was willing to shake if the sequel is that they wanted to improve and expand on dungeons that had multiple solutions. The patent already explains certain gameplay opportunities like using the transportation technique to open a locked house from the inside which is already a cool idea. I’m pretty excited.

Going off of the US release dates for 3D Zelda games (ignoring re-releases):

>OoT: 1998
>Majora: 2000, 2 years later
>WW: 2002, 2 years later
>TP: 2006, 4 years later
>SS: 2011, 5 years later
>BoTW: 2017, 6 years later

First trailer for BoTW2 was 2019 and was clearly early and the DLC for BOTW wasn't done until the end of 2017. More then likely pre-production and planning started at the end of 2017 and I am going to guess that mid to late 2018 was when it actually fully started development.

but the trees

NPCs who barely shoot each other. How epic

When will they introduce a mechanic that let's me have sex with Paya?

lucid dreaming

when you have sex with a real woman

>playing botw

Attached: IMG_25650206_102015.jpg (340x320, 62.04K)

It is a mind breaking experience that makes every other game shit in comparison yes

Do we know if the game follows the DLC storyline? Maz Koshia should still be alive unless he died in between the games

>It is a mind breaking experience that makes every other game shit in comparison yes

Attached: m50hsperghc81.jpg (640x1138, 85.54K)

What does your foot fetish have to do with this