Why is sega so fucking poor...

Why is sega so fucking poor? I know they are ran by retards but how do they go from competing with sony to being their bitch 20 years later?

Attached: 2.png (585x534, 69.07K)

>Why is sega so fucking poor?
Their most popular series is restricted to one console

Sonic?

Who do you think sony is going to buy?

Geoff si a retard

Sonic is overrated. No Sonic game has ever sold a million in Japan. Westerners are the only reason that dumb hedgehog isn't buried in a mass grave with the rest of the 1990s platformer mascots.

I mean their entire market cap consists of Sonic, Puyo Quest and Chain Chronicle

They should go out of business soon from the failed New Genesis launch and refusing to port Persona 5

Sony could've easily bought sega but they realized sega will give them exclusives for free since they are still a battered housewife 20 years later. That and all their games are shit besides yakuza.

Attached: 7.png (938x537, 244.36K)

>competing with sony
Ah, the Dreamcast. Let's just say it's the PS5 of the current gen.

Which game company has been passed around like a town bicycle

it's amazing they're still in business when their game sales are shit compared to capcoms.

Attached: 1644085462349.jpg (640x887, 365.22K)

>sega could actually potentially get bought out by Sony
Well shit.

You forgot yakuza too, but yes.

Not a fair comparison. Capcom's at the top of the "normalfag-friendly Japanese dev" pyramid. Their games barely have that Capcom charm nowadays, they lost their soul.

>they lost their soul.
that's sega.

Attached: mogged by indie devs.png (1582x742, 646.04K)

Nobody. They have no reason to buy anyone.

How come GTA and FIFA don't bring their corporations' pricetag to ActiBlizz's level

Between Nintendo, Microsoft and Sony, the least beneficial thing that could happen is Sega being bought by Sony.
Some of their games will be PlayStation exclusives, and there's no devs Sony has that could help out with Sega's series.

Attached: 1609865643368.jpg (640x360, 28.86K)

Based Westerners.

Attached: thumbs_up_ainsley.jpg (398x500, 87.24K)

wrong

Attached: file.png (286x672, 167.02K)

Quite literally the past 2 years have been the most successful Capcom has been since SF2.
5 years ago Capcom was almost bankrupt.

>Crash and Spyro are owned by Micorsoft
>Bungie the creators of Halo are owned by Sony
Imagine if Nintendo bought Sega and Sonic becomes a official Nintendo character

Half of ActiBlizz's level comes from Candy Crush

>not playstation
???

Some no name company

Since Sonic is an IP that comes from Japan to appeal the west, does that mean Sonic is a westaboo series just like DMC and MGS?

Attached: sonic thinking.png (351x321, 175.5K)

>SEGA of Europe being held up by football autism
I kneel.

>I know they are ran by retards but how do they go from competing with sony to being their bitch 20 years later?
You said it yourself, it's run by retards. Between pic related and the Sakura Wars gacha being a gigantic flop, they're just plain incompetent and they don't deserve their IPs.

Attached: Sega being retards.png (1796x1200, 1.04M)

Smash's cost of operation would be cheaper?

Fun idea, but I'm not sure Nintendo would be a good fit considering SEGA has a lot of PC studios.

Outside of EA and Take Two
Microsoft could have bought every company there

Bungie is so bad it's not even listed there

Attached: 234543528908901.png (327x316, 207.7K)

This, SEGA has been making decent PC ports the last few years, I hope they don't get bought

They would probably sell that studio to Sony.

they could easily make a good game from one of the franchises they still own and just make bank off nostalgia but they refuse for some reason

Besides Yakuza and Persona, what else does Sega have that's consistently bringing in money?

>882$ million dollars for one game
Is this the most expensive game ever made? What the fuck, not even the last two Rockstar games were this costly to make.

Attached: 1561067936329.jpg (222x293, 22.48K)

Project Diva and Puyo puyo

neither of those are big money makers.

Sega's definitely going to get bought. The question is will it be Sony or Microsoft?

ok but is sakura wars 2019 good?

Do you see waifufags spamming any fanart from that game?

On PC they have Football manager and Total War. But yeah it's a wonder how they got to be such a small company

Total War

>Almost a billion dollars thrown into what will assuredly be a massive flop

Fucking hell, did they learn nothing from Shenmue?

>sega: Nintendo-sama I kneel. Pls take my life by buying me
>nintendo: pathetic