Xbox Series S

Would you consider the Series S "gaming"? For example, if someone said that he plays only the Series S, would you consider him a gamer? I would think not.

Attached: 154429-games-review-hands-on-xbox-series-s-in-pictures-our-first-look-at-the-1440p-xbox-image1-cbapukd4wo.jpg (1200x800, 112.5K)

Better to get a Series S and game than wait five years for a PS5 and not game.

Anyone can get a PC right now and play everything on a Series S (except BC)

>Anyone can get a PC right now
Why do you lie on the internet

>Anyone can get a PC right now

Good luck getting a good GPU.

yeah. there are better choices, and if it just ends up gathering dust, then no. but any-hundred dollars at least signifies more than casual interest i think.

Series S is for broke ass niggers user

1050ti isn't hard to get right now, and it still gonna be better than Series Shit

these are always in stock at the store. meanwhile series x is not. im not poor so im getting steam deck instead

if you buy a series S at market price, you're getting scammed harder than buying a series X off a scalper

a shit GPU is better than series S's

I pretty much only use my series s at this point and I definitely play more video games than 99% of Any Forums.

just buy a prebuilt

Favorite games on there?

what games?

Mostly bc, gow3, ng2, doa4, etc. Don't really think in favorites, when you've played over 5000 games it just becomes good and bad.

i wanted to hack a 360 to play some games i never got to try but those things are always in shit condition, is the sexs worth it for backwards compat? i want to play deadly premonition without it crashing

>caring about who's a "real gamer"
You're either a child, or legitimately have aspergers.

Who gives a shit about what you think? I know the big companies like Sony, Nintendo, and MS doubt. The casual market makes them most of their money.

Attached: snope.png (1059x962, 455.12K)

Outside of a cheap box to help you consume more gamepass games on your TV don't bother. It's already having issues running cross-gen games at either 60fps or at 1080p. When last gen systems get dropped it's going to struggle to play current gen games.
It's only like $200 more for the Series X right? Just get that instead once you find one.

you can't game if there's no games.

What are games to you?

I think xbox is missing a big opportunity by not giving these things PC like functionality. Like when you start up the console, there's an option to go into windows 10 mode. A 5600G is $250, a series S is $300. That would help out a lot of people in this world that has been turned to shit by cryptoniggers with their digital beanie babies.

games praised by critics that aren't pc trash

Is this some weird reverse phycology marketing bullshit?

Better than nogame station 5