Master Duel

How were your games today? Did you btfo a dragonmaid tranny?

Attached: 1644107970353.webm (1440x648, 2.99M)

I want to coom in every traptrix girl.

Dragonmaids are easy to counter, one deny and their plan fails, dytroons on the other hand, i can't figure out when to destroy/deny the chain to herald, those faggots always have a plan b and c

Attached: haruhi sip.gif (500x625, 1.78M)

>girl

coom to armored girls

Attached: tumblr_o3nf4xtiUL1rie4kjo1_r1_640.jpg (544x544, 136.28K)

>armored girls
I buil Sky Striker because of that, what's this archetype called?

If I coom in her will I die?

>blue-eyes tard attacks my ultimate falcon with blue eyes chaos dragon
lmao what do these retards not understand about "unaffected by other cards' effects"?

You either leave the duel going in their own turn until time's up or they leave, or just isnta surrender so they stop playing or get stuck in plat 1 smelling their own farts

It would be extremly painful

yeah, I managed to evenly match one of them and next turn he had michael lightsworn and a double attack 3k atk link while still having orange heralds in hand
ridiculous

Only way to really handle Drytroons is drop a Lava Golem or Kaiju up their bum

cum
it's not coom
it's cum
you want to cum in every traptrix boy

Monarch

Attached: 96570609.jpg (421x614, 70.73K)

She is literally the only female Monarch

My only monarch.

Why was skystrikers so shilled in the beginning of master duel threads? I've played against them, I tried them out and they're just a strong meh. Can easily brick if you don't get Raye, engage or Roze. Not much OTK potential. Stealing your opponents monsters are cool but you only have 3 of them things and you're not guaranteed to get those when you need them. Destroy monster/spell spell cards aren't even a quickie so they can't protect themselves except for anchor on your opponents turn and come on, so you're telling me if you play sky strikers, you gotta make sure you survive turn 1. They have a board that doesn't negate a bunch of spells or if they do you had multirole set before that (which you won't) and you still have to find a way to OTK them with sky strikers pitiful attack? (hope your opponent has ONE BIG beater and not a bunch of 3k negates) sure you got accesscode but you need a tuner to start it up AND already a sky striker on the field which isn't that common.

On a really bad note too, naturia beast just completely demolish the deck into pieces like if someone has that summoned it's legit gg scoop. I just seriously don't get the hype. It feels genuinely weaker than dragonmaids. Am I missing something?

Attached: Master_Duel_Ranks.png (998x2294, 2.9M)

I just bought random packs that looked neat & did some of the basic tutorials.
I went into ranked and immediately had 3 games where the opponent summoned like 9 times in a row while banishing all my cards and ending the game in one turn.
Is there no limit to that? It was literally rookie mode am I just supposed to know know the game completely in & out?
I figured there'd be some "new" players but everyone I've battled so far are far beyond what I can keep up with. Or am I just retarded?

a) missing cards
b) They are good for stalling, people hate them because Sky Striker actually forces you to play for more than 2 turns
>Not much OTK potential
They are not for that

NO, I want to COOM in every traptrix GIRL. maybe one of thems a boy. maybe.

>lose coin flip
>opponent makes you go first

Attached: triple.jpg (225x350, 19.94K)

play witchcrafters, its a cheap deck to make and in two summons you have a very usefull deny smug loli

Attached: lolibaba.gif (560x315, 2.2M)

KONAMI PLS HURRY

Attached: sunny.png (686x1000, 1.53M)

How? They have like no stall cards except stealing your monsters. Which sure fine, that's neat but your opponent will kick your ass before you can nab their monsters on your turn.

They are one of those decks that is cheap to use and like Eldvirgin can keep looping the cards forever but is also pretty easy to beat if you know how, unlike the boredom of Tri-Brigade & Drytroons

idk maybe there's more smurfs now while people are waiting for new ranks and they also hate playing with other metafags.
most people ive played against are shite even up to mid-gold but i havent played in over a week.

Don't want your opponents to special summon their entire deck? Play Winda.

Attached: 1644108967121.png (555x789, 20.59K)

Why is invoker so memed? Haven't seen one

because they can disantle your board before summoning anything
because they have the space to run 12 handtraps and 9 draw cards
because they endlessly recycle their shit
because they steal your boss monster every turn
because they can go into a knightmare or link climb into something that outs your counter

I hate them, even if I get shenshen out and ruddy rose banish their GY and evenly match, they somehow draw 10 cards next turn and go into accesscode nigger.

maybe you aren't playing enough yugioh

Attached: aleistertheinvoker.png (480x720, 116.51K)

Just OTK them you freaking dummy

>autosaged because the schizo put tranny in the OP
kek

Some streamers meme'd him about how its unfair that a single normal shouldn't end in an omninegate. Just zoomzoom things

You weren't kidding. wow Any Forums is a shithole now.

Its really consistent, since link 1's broke it since you can get the second material for free, meaning its a omninegate on a normal summon that you can tutor with three cards in your deck.
Didn't draw the starter card to your combo? Doesn't matter! Just summon out the mechaba and set those three fog blades you drew.

Attached: mechaba.jpg (341x500, 54.1K)

Aki >> Asuka >>>> Anzu