Is that the future?

Is that the future?

Attached: A63415D3-B3BD-4697-9F3A-890F152F2E79.jpg (1600x1200, 341.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wNMxZQ40Ff0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How is this different from any other merchandise store?

what is the point of funkopops? i understand anime shit, other 6 inch figures (like picrel) but funkpops seemingly have no functionality or appeal. they don't even look like the characters half the time. even owning one is embarrassing.

Attached: 40321954109.jpg (2048x3072, 1M)

In about 5 mins in the future from now, i should be catching up on sleep napping for a bit
Laterz

They are cheap as shit.
Normalfags don't want to spend a lot of money on merch.

I collected them for a long time. A lot of it is just not having to pay $50+ for a good figure of your favorite character, but also merch for something that doesn't have regular figures.

Attached: dunham.jpg (2560x2560, 154.98K)

Stores and malls only work with homogeneous populations. Diversity destroys that level of community. As we see in California not even the old catalog model works as even the trains and trucks are robbed.

Amiibo looks less shit

i wouldnt be caught dead with a funko pop desu

They only appeal to people who like Nintendo.
Funkos try to appeal to everyone, there is a funko for most pop culture.
You barely have to alter the design so they are cheap to produce.

I don't get the appeal but they sell well.

>toy store has toys of currently popular games
What am I supposed to be mad at here?

>having to own a thing to show that you like it
You can just enjoy things user, you don't have to buy merch to prove your enjoyment.

Haha is that the silence I kill you guy? yeah I got like 4 of em.

Attached: 1638425554638.jpg (1280x960, 469.53K)

youtu.be/wNMxZQ40Ff0
i follow this guy on youtube. giga consoomer. says literally every toy is "really cool". its so fucking weird that a hobby or interest can be nothing more than going to the store and buying 15 dollar plastic junk over and over again.

Attached: file.png (477x404, 341.46K)

I don't get it.

>Stores and malls only work with homogeneous populations. Diversity destroys that level of community.
user malls are literally a chunk of diversified stores that people go to so they don't have to run across town to hit different kinds of stores.

The only people who go to the mall in my town anymore are niggers.

they're cheap and retards think they're "collectable" because the company that makes them says they are and pays youtubers to show off a collection sent to them for free

ENTER

Attached: yakuza-kazuma-kiryu-tubbz-duck-2.jpg (800x800, 193.85K)

>Gamestore chain now only stocks AAA games and a bunch of Funko pops and shit third-party merch
>Music/Movie store chain is starting to go down the same route (with overpriced japanese snacks for some reason?)
>Computer store chain doesn't exist anymore

Attached: 1632325669450.jpg (828x825, 103.83K)

Are those green posters of French Quidditch teams