The Area 51 Video Game From 2005 Is The Smoking Gun!

This video game has the last missing piece of predictive programming that fully admits to everything the Satanist scum have been cooking up for decades. The links I have provided will change your life forever. Share them with everyone you know. Open their eyes to the truth. The Book of Enoch from the original Bible refers to the "Watchers." They are fallen angels/aliens/demons. So the video game character here is revealing that the plandemic vaccine microchips embedded in the vaxxed population will allow the evil freemasonic groups to commune with the Watchers and their dimension more acutely. They want to bring the demonic plane to this layer of reality. Hell on earth. It lines up with everything that I've been hearing for years. It also reflects scripture perfectly. Does the game's narrative herald a prophecy that will be rendered 100% true to life? I guess we'll find out soon enough. Jesus Christ is the only road to salvation, my friends. Amen.

Attached: YouCantMakeThisUp.jpg (916x1256, 299.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sRAHWhXo7ck
youtube.com/watch?v=sbt0x1R1zVc
youtube.com/channel/UCymov9kuWtYDwrsDOUhGDlg/videos
youtu.be/Fwrz0-dnZIA
moddb.com/games/area-511/downloads/area-51-pc-version
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Short Version:

youtube.com/watch?v=sRAHWhXo7ck

Here is the longer version with some extra overviews of their terrible plans for our future:

youtube.com/watch?v=sbt0x1R1zVc

Scripted Reality, the very best Predictive Programming channel on YouTube:

youtube.com/channel/UCymov9kuWtYDwrsDOUhGDlg/videos

tldr

is this that alien game I played at arcades? you know with the gun and you shot at the screen?

That game was fucking lit

This is the 2005 remake.

Oh shit!

Black Christians are the craziest people on the planet

why does it run like shit?

Predictive programming is mostly a red herring. The vaccine is not the mark of the beast, the Antichrist is going to expose and destroy the "evil" Illuminati to gain your trust. The vaccine is a decoy so you'll let your guard down when the Antichrist stops the vaccine.

youtu.be/Fwrz0-dnZIA

Nigger, I'm white. Get with the program or get the fuck off my board. Peace be with you.

I only kneel for the risen son, Jesus Christ himself. Any other false savior can and will choke on deez nutz.

Reminder: Area 51 is was made free when Midway died
moddb.com/games/area-511/downloads/area-51-pc-version

Reminder that our lives are dictated by our genes and the environment we are born into. God is real but he never intended us to truly have free will

And? The people who make these kinds of videos are mostly insane christian minorities

White people will believe that video games about space aliens in Area 51 are secret messages before they believe systemic racism exists.

We can't let them win brothers...

Attached: aj.gif (1200x1200, 1.13M)

I think you need to realize that people can be unimaginably creative with their stories if given enough intelligence and freedom of speech. Creating a fictional conspiracy that sounds believable for a videogame is about one of the easiest things you can do since there's already so much reference material.

The difference between mediocre easily concocted shit like this and say something like Deus Ex is that Deus Ex actually had a fucking message and had enough knowledge about political science and global politics to back it up.

Also aw sweet a schizo thread etc.

Attached: c5415a832be3854f457355e03c283c5d.jpg (200x358, 15.92K)

deus ex is also predictive programming, especifically the first game

Attached: 08D18E71-91B2-4E19-9B5D-D7EA8A4E1756.png (340x444, 108.66K)

The only reason the illuminati/demons/reptilians/whatever you want to call them are “allowed” to do what they do to us is because the laws of the universe dictate that they have to tell us what they do before they do it. So they use music, movies, tv, video games, etc. to tell us.

It just goes to show how stupid the idea of systematic racism is.

maybe by american standards but thats a low bar

I don't subscribe to New Agey nonsense, that is not a law in Christianity.

It’s the laws of “their” god. Not the Christian god.

I don't believe you. The predictive programming is just so they can bait you into thinking you're so smart for figuring out the narrative, so your pride will cause you to become invested in that narrative until the end. The narrative predictive programming provides is a red herring. A totalitarian 1984 styled dictatorship is not the endgame, the NWO is what the Antichrist will expose and destroy to appear as a hero. Things like predictive programming are there to lead you down the wrong path so you'll commit your beliefs to the fake "evil" narrative that the Antichrist will save you from.

Its not that good.

Attached: 20220205_190712.jpg (4128x2322, 2.25M)