The only thing we could do was give the healthier North American Zelda market what they wanted

>The only thing we could do was give the healthier North American Zelda market what they wanted
>We knew that we had to create a Zelda game that would love up to the expectations of fans in North America, and if we didn't, it could mean the end of the franchise
-Eiji Aonuma

In other words, they made the best Zelda, Twilight Princess, by appealing to North America. Sounds good to me.

Attached: twilight-princess.jpg (800x1118, 214.51K)

In other words Aonuma is an incompetent fuck that nearly killed the Zelda franchise with one fucking game

>this is what smoothbrain zoomzooms actually believe

Attached: 1586025257541.jpg (1080x1024, 156.01K)

The map was empty as fuck in this game.

It was basically this in video game form.

Attached: IMG_20220204_212012469~2.jpg (3853x2881, 1.28M)

What? TP sucks

This has been known for years, but I'm glad you watched the DYKG video. Maybe now you'll finally stop pretending like it didn't happen

I like it, but it's definitely inferior to OOT and MM.
I liked it more than WW though. Not that I hate WW or anything, I just prefer TP's aesthetics and dungeons.

Attached: Cemu 2021-07-18 14-22-47.jpg (3840x2160, 3.33M)

>Thinks he's cool for hating Twilight Princess
Let me guess, you like LttP or MM the best.

Ilia is BUILT for MOBLIN RAPE

Attached: The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess Manga (Chapter 1 to 45)_1363.jpg (725x1121, 196.83K)

So that's why the game sucks.

The tone in OOT and MM is still the best of the series. TP is next best tone. I hate the cringe weeb anime tone of BOTW

>best
>with those dungeons
The dungeons that aren't Arbiter's Grounds or Snowpeak Ruins are such a slog.

Couldn't even make it to 15 posts before someone seethed about BOTW.

>Majorafags
Nah. Being a fourth the length of any other mainline Zelda game and justifying the asset flip rushjob because “MUH SPOOPY ATMOSPHERE” doesn’t make you a good game. Even being an OoT reimagining, TP shits all over MM for what it does new.

I just hate anime ok. Its all so cringe. I hate the silly way they speak and act.

>Game is bad because it has no padding
brainlet

>frognigger is a buzzword parrot NPC
WOW

it's funny how TP tries to pretend one-note characters like that farmgirl matter when they're forgotten the instant Midna shows p.

Kek
Please just shut the fuck up already, mentally ill sonniger

I like Majora's Mask because of the transformation masks. They're all really well done and don't overstay their welcome. It's good shit.

one of the rare times appealing to the west was good, even if TP was just ok. WW was a disaster

Nintendo was on record in the interviews about the art style saying they wanted to do another style like Wind Waker, but their market research in the West prompted them to do a "more realistic" style

this is true for basically almost all zelda characters who aren't link, zelda, ganon and sometimes impa. Midna being a major aspect is an outlier in an of itself