Does Fi deserve a comeback?

Does Fi deserve a comeback?

Attached: Fi Skyward 5.jpg (877x1149, 353.52K)

Only as a subtle nod like they did in BotW memories with her theme and sound affect.

I'll cum on her back if you know what I mean

Attached: 1-22_01B75CV7A30JXQY890ERWCEPH9.315x0.jpg (315x557, 25.44K)

What did he mean by this?

I don't get it

Reincarnated as my wife

Does the existence of Phi make the master sword a Zanpakuto?

explain

Bring her back I love her

Attached: 1642742540664.jpg (497x879, 160.58K)

Literally almost every Zelda has a subtle nod to her why BotWfags think they're the first to do it is beyond me

explain them all to me, big zelda fan man

Only games that were released after the Skyward Sword would be able to do that. That would limited to the following mainline games:
>Link Between Worlds
>Tri Force Heroes
>Breath of the Wild
None of the other Zelda games would do that, because her concept as a character literally did not exist prior to Skyward Sword.

OoT's final battle she illuminates the blade and surprises Link, the entire reawakening process in WW, TP's breaking the curse on Wolf Link and choosing him as her Master
There's probably more subtle nods and references but those are off the top of my head if you're interested look them up yourself maybe you'll end up playing a proper Zelda

She's always existed in some way as a character before SS just not set in stone throughout the series

>showing emotion

this guy has it right

i will fuck the sword

i'm curious now. In how many Zelda games pre Skyward Sword did:

A: the actual master sword existed and;
B: the sword communicated in some way

I can't think of a situation where it did. Course in my headcanon Fi and the Master Sword actually die at the end of LTTP, after the blade was pushed beyond its limit to take out a full Triforce powered Ganon

Attached: a7d2055df75cd621cdcbb6876c8a42f3.png (600x950, 379.54K)

>No user, you'll slice yourself if you try to impregnate her if you know what I mean
You never know until you try. I'm willing to take that chance for all of you.

Worst Zelda companion by far. I felt absolutely nothing when she revealed she had something resembling emotions right before she "died"

You are a villain

Attached: 1642748662799.jpg (719x899, 179.41K)

No, she was sent to the recycle bin. She wasn't useful anymore and was taking up too much data on the master sword.

Fi was the worst Zelda companion besides rip off navi in Majora's mask

Attached: 85%chancesomeonewastalkingshit.gif (444x250, 1.78M)

It might have been a good reveal if it was at all foreshadowed. Instead throughout the entire game she acts like an apathetic robot that just relays information you already learned 3 seconds. She has ZERO character and is a glorified signpost.

>emotions

DROPPED

>throughout the entire game she acts like an apathetic robot

so what are you describing here?

Attached: 37472930.jpg (826x1181, 168.79K)