How come Gorillaz never had a game?

how come Gorillaz never had a game?
even fucking Invader Zim had a game

Attached: 152de6b4b77fe6a34e23c5dd9ddc65ce89f2d31fr1-680-720v2_uhq.jpg (680x720, 89.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aries.gorillaz.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what does invader zim have to do with gorillaz?

It's a cartoon character saucy. That is the only connecting tendril.

I'M HAPPY
I'M FEELING GLAD

lorewise they're living a peaceful life now. Should have done that by the time rhinestone eyes came out

Yes but what argumentative connection do the two have?

Gorillaz never ran for three seasons and got a movie.

i clearly remember playing some gorillaz sidescroller flash game about 20 years ago, anyone know the name?

>he didn't play the Geep flash game

the rap part ruined this song unironically
at the very least there should have been another damon part to follow it up, ending it with that faggot's non-sequitur brag session that had nothing to do with the rest of the song was such a letdown

They had an unfinished point-and-click adventure game to develop the story of Plastic Beach, but Gorillaz media is weird in how it appears and disappears alongside the album it correlates with. So you're not going to find it outside of old recordings on youtube.

Attached: 74938.jpg (1280x1024, 481.55K)

You guys agree they kind of became a different thing after the release of plastic beach right?
The mythology was so cool, mysterious and thought out.
It's almost creepy, like a reanimated corpse being dangled around.

I miss loli noodle

They were in guitar hero.
Gorillaz were featured in guitar hero, that's a game.

>appears and disappears alongside the album it correlates with.
I actually like that about it

WALL

Their Aries game is cute

aries.gorillaz.com/

Attached: noodle_desole.jpg (1200x675, 146.33K)

>negro first to respond in a gorilla thread
clockwork

They just stopped caring and damon wanted to do his own thing, I don't think he ever harbored much affection for the fictional band. It's mostly just an experimental platform for him now, though the music is still great even if they haven't matched the climax that was Plastic Beach.

I know there was a flash game of that raised highway, loopdeloop music video

Humanz SUCKS

I liked Carnival

CHAR CHARGER

wow what a conventional and very age-appropriate reply from my colleague and most esteemed peer who is my age and represents my school of satire most intimately.

i will never be embarrassed to show him off to my friends who speak high english and practice Einsteinian levels of sardonic tropes.

definitely
i was immensely dissapointed with humanz release
didn't even bother listening to the album that came after that after listening once to its supposedly best song

Ew, gross. Noodle is getting wrinkles. She's officially an old hag now.

Which phase is the best noodle and why is it Plastic Beach noodle?

Attached: NoodlePhase3.jpg (342x720, 51.22K)

left-hand suzuki noodle was best

Phase 2

Attached: 1641322256631.jpg (680x835, 71.05K)

I haven't listened to any of their songs since DoYaThing. The one song I heard (Ascension) I really disliked. Is anything from their new work worth checking out if my favorite albums of theirs are Laika Come Home and D-Sides?

Since when does a band have a video game? Huh? This is stupid. Gorillaz is a goddamn band. Invader Zim is a franchise.

She peaked in phase 2

Attached: CRikjpOVAAARAJd.png (562x1200, 269.28K)

I stopped after Demon Days and now I just masturbate to Noodle

Attached: 1639747281252.jpg (1024x1024, 135.61K)

okay maybe it’s not that bad

>get a powerpuff girls villain to replace Murdoc
>do almost nothing with it

Attached: 1632833258756.jpg (1280x720, 89.15K)

PLASTIC ON THE CEILING
PLASTIC ON THE CEILING
PLASTIC ON THE CEILING
PLASTIC ON THE CEILING
PLASTIC ON THE CEILING
PLASTIC ON THE CEILING

It reminded people that Gorillaz, PPG and the early 2000s were based.

Cyber noodle a best

honestly what the fuck was his problem
was it autism?

Attached: stabby.jpg (1476x777, 115.73K)

Yeah, whatever the hell they are doing now has been fucking stupid

he has gangrene

I still think every album has tracks worth listening to, but the lore and animated aspect of the band kind of collapsed under its own ambition. They were at the top of the world after Demon Days, but they seemed to over-reach with how far that money would take them in Plastic Beach.

The character stories behind the scenes were too strange and disjointed to really draw in a big audience outside of the actual music, and too expensive to warrant the amount of time and money spent on big fully animated music videos. Maybe it would have amounted to more if the pitch for a movie or TV series actually went through, but it didn't.

I honestly think they would have gotten a lot farther just making an ongoing comic series or something to give the different phases a more concrete and accessible story. But they stuck to spreading it across mixed media, so only really hardcore fans dug into it. So it ended with their most ambitious story arc just kind of cancelling itself right before the end.

Attached: Rhinestone Eyes.jpg (429x937, 52.09K)

ITS THE MOMENTZ WE RELIVE
ITS THE MOMENTZ LIKE THIS

Phase 2

>mfw I've only ever listened to Feel Good Inc. and nothing else