It's the best Pokemon game since the turn of the millennium

It's the best Pokemon game since the turn of the millennium

Attached: 1644037447428.jpg (3282x1842, 1.17M)

I want to say it looks like DaS3, but it's too colorful.

>It's the best Pokemon game since the turn of the millennium

Were the others really THAT bad?

How did BOTW do the minimalist open world so well and Pokémon failed so miserably.

now That's what I'm talkin' about
you get youself a Raichu now THAT's Pokemon

>How did BOTW do the minimalist open world so well
It really didn't, you just ate it up because you can undress Link.

Attached: 1628079895544.png (507x500, 215.84K)

I will never evolve my Pikachu and I will NEVER evolve my Dewott

it's one of the better ones, but probably just because it's a breath of (the wild) fresh air
I hope the next game takes the good aspects of this one (different ways of interacting/engaging with pokemon in the overworld, exp can be gained outside of battles) but they have more than just tasks to grind. the "catch 50 of x" makes it feel like pokemon go lmao. also the next game should be a full-on action rpg, and hopefully it'll be set in modern day so the world isn't just terrain

that's because nintoddIers have low standards

It didn't. Both of them suck. You Nintendies have no standards.

>catch 50 of x

I've never had to catch more than 3 of a pokemon to finish their research, it's not too bad since catching takes like 5 seconds

>the "catch 50 of x" makes it feel like pokemon go
You can literally get research level 10 in one capture on some Pokemon and if you don't get it in one then three catches of a Pokemon as long as you're hidden will absolutely guarantee you research level 10. Hell, natural gameplay will net you level 10 just from you running around throwing random balls at crap. Finishing the entire list only matters if you want a higher shiny rate and you constantly get double points for random bits every time you turn in to the professor.

that's fair, I was using a ridiculous example to say that I don't like tasks

>no raising a team
>just catch a million random pokemon for crazy exp, throw them all in the grinder, and use whatever alphas you find

disgusting looking water for a nintendo switch game

Attached: 1620385662060.jpg (251x251, 6.2K)

but Raichu is cool and uses its tail to ground itself from it's own electricity

I don't believe that Game Freak had anything to do with this game other than the licensing. Surely someone else made this game. It's just too good for the Game Freak logo.

Attached: bane.jpg (300x250, 23.05K)

the battle system feels like an afterthought, removing mechanics is never a good idea. exp share by default is also gay as shit
and I thought there would be a higher selection of pokemon

>millennium
Nice try GSCfag

Attached: 618K8K3FZGL.jpg (500x497, 68.61K)

Imagine if the game was made for any other platform. They wouldn't be able to get away with these n64 shit graphics. Nintendo's shit consoles are holding so many damn games back.

>tfw have OCD
It’s why I haven’t played BOTW yet, I know my stupid ass is going to try and collect the 900 korok seeds

Minecraft fixed the tiling textures problem seen in OP's image by randomly rotating each tile's texture. Why can't gamefreak figure out something a single man did 10 years ago? In an immensely popular game that's a household name, no less?

it's the worst-looking game on the platform with a horrid art direction and bad shaders. it's not the switch being underpowered, it's the fact that nintendo and pokemon fans will eat anything shat out if it has pokeman on it
gamefreak literally doesn't care if their game looks bad, it'll still sell millions

Botw is also a horrible game, user.

Attached: v2.png (1020x1336, 838.18K)