I'm black, hire me

>i'm black, hire me
this will be the future of vidya

Attached: 1644089498147m.jpg (762x1024, 94.34K)

Why would the guy not take that chance? Although he's basically saying he's a complete amateur which doesn't bode well for him.

Attached: 1625146011246.webm (696x522, 1.72M)

Attached: 1627789718146.jpg (480x360, 41.8K)

He's not "taking a chance" he is jumping on the white guilt train and trying to black mail Blizzard as a black male into getting a job.

This is why more and more indie ventures are popping up. People prefer smaller teams of up to 30 developers because they get more decision-making power in the design process and also do not have to answer to corporate overlords nearly as much.

Right now, heading out and founding a studio of 15-20 people and acquiring a publishing deal with Tencent to fund your development is still a far more attractive option than staying in a woke megacorp like Activision-Blizzard, just another faceless man increasingly surrounded by people who hate you for what you are.

It's no wonder literally hundreds of veteran Blizzard devs have left in the last 6-7 years to pursue their own dreams and aspirations, outside the reach of these scum.

Attached: 1231414123.jpg (756x580, 218.12K)

holy shit is that real?

we need black only spaces for game developers
black only gaming spaces
black only games
black only drinking fountains
support black people!

going indie and striking out would probably be too much of a blow to nignog's fragile ego

are you implying that those small teams aren't woke? All entrainment industry is woke and you can't do a thing about it

This is why I hate affirmative action.
>Why are you qualified for this job?
I'm not, but I'm black.
>Ooooh.
>hired!

Meanwhile the qualified candidate gets passed on for 4 weeks until Jamal "surprisingly doesn't work out."

>are you implying that those small teams aren't woke
No
Play more games dipshit

Attached: 1643844717408.png (640x777, 408.91K)

Black people really believe they have some sort of magic powers

>I'm manifesting this

This guy talks like such a fucking tryhard, lmao. So desperate to appear educated.

Too bad that 99% of indie games are 2hr pixel trash

That's the dystopia we're currently living in. The company I work for hired 10 niggers in the last gew months, every time I see someone new starting it's a nigger. This all started after Floyd couldn't breathe and now the company is literally infested with niggers.

I've been thinking of infiltrating a white guilt company under the guise of having more diverse and inclusive ideas, but instead working on something good. Although I suppose the publishers/producers would be breathing down my neck at all times anyway.

Are there any two words in the English language that can more effectively be used to immediately express what a faggot you are than 'I mean,' ?

A chance is a chance no matter its context. Someone isn't at fault for jumping on it.

i dont see how WoW's writing can get any worse

>Twitter
I'm gonna kill you OP. I'm gonna straight up murder you from behind violently when I find you.

room temperature IQ, or someone who's never had a job

And how did that work out for them? Where are those amazing games they're making?

I think he's already quite apart.

Putting "though" at the end.
Putting a question mark at the end of a counter-point.
Starting off with "Nah".

>Addressing the product and company as if they're the same entity.
>First sentence is punctuated with a comma instead of a period.
>apart instead of a part.
Why do people always do this? Act like they're a creative God while lacking basic writing skills.
if you want to be a writer, but can't even tell the difference between a part and apart, then you're not a writer, you're the ideas guy, and everyone hates the ideas guy.

Nah, aren't there much worse things than doing that though?

>I mean, we all just want the company to do their best, not their worst right?

No.

Attached: gc.jpg (158x203, 10.4K)

Typical jew reasoning

literally who