Fallout: Nuevo Mexico

youtube.com/watch?v=gP9ml3_A5Tc&

thoughts?

Attached: nuevo.jpg (1280x720, 142.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BKN0ajZL9ck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like New Mexico, but it's really fucking weird. Like I've spent a lot of time there and I always feel it is off somehow. Also I didn't watch that shitty trailer.

jesse we must join the legion

shill thread
shill thread

you are viewing a MOD TRANNY thread! attention: you are viewing a MOD TRANNY thread! This thread was made by a MODDING TRANNY trying to shill *HIS* shitty mod!

>remember The Frontier
>remember Skywind
>remember New California
>remember Fallout Miami

DO NOT attend this shill thread! It is a shill thread, made by a tranny!

based. herbs in all fields

is this yet another new vegas mod that will end up in development hell just to give a birth to abomination caused by petty drama?

What happened to those other mods? I only heard about the frontier because of the shitstorm it caused.

OMG THIS IS REAL

HOLY FUCK YES!

>Frontier was blatant fetish bait and lazily made by all accounts
>Skywind's devs dont bother to work on anything useful, only adding more polygons to shitty custom armors and shit they want to work on as told multiple times from team leaks
>New California was a glorified questline that spanned a single zone at most
>Fallout Miami D.O.A after devs took patreon money and bailed

Andale!

Oh no no no, it’s another TORtanic! This is it!

Wth it doesn't even look any different than real life mexico

>patreon money
If you pay for mods you deserve being scammed

There was nothing wrong with any of those projects except the frontier. but as I understand it there are actually quite a few volunteers from The Frontier working on nuevo mexico according to the nexus mods page...

Attached: 1609372779193.jpg (640x480, 102.03K)

youtube.com/watch?v=BKN0ajZL9ck
Here's this one Fallout 2 mod made by the same guys who did Fallout Nevada set in the Sonora desert.

Boy cant wait for this overtly ambitious mod to fall flat on its face just like all the others

It's a beaner shithole somehow even worse than California and Texas. Love the geography though.

>New Mexico is just like Mexico Lmao
>Lets just filled to the brim with Mexican culture references lmao
>Despite actual New Mexicans fucking hate being compared to Mexico and the feeling's mutual with actual mexicans to new mexicans
These fucking white kids man......

Pic is literally the only thing that they having for them because NM is such a forgettable shithole.

Attached: New-Mexico-Chiles-57dd90463df78c9cce331b3e[1].jpg (3460x3460, 1.06M)

New Mexico is Mexico rightful land stolen by mutts.
Give back and pay reparations.

We literally paid for it the first time.

N-No. New Mexico is based as heck!

>desert, meth, indians y los heckin CHILI
What a shithole. I feel bad for people who come from there.

Any state infested with spics practically becomes Mexico anyway. (i.e. a shithole)

Stop using that drawing to shill a fugly Fallout mod.

The Ghoul narrative is fun.

Latinx zoomers will pretend to love this because they can't make an actual post-apoc RPG in any of their countries they have to hope some tranny makes a New Vegas mod