Any Forums is wrong once again

Any Forums is wrong once again.

Attached: Screenshot_20220204-232034_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg (1080x912, 281.32K)

>sales equal quality
NPC opinion

>People bought it so it must be good.

Nintendo logo makes any bad game sell.

Only Pokémon game that’s been able to hold my attention since HG/SS desu. Not saying it’s amazing but definitely better than the shit they’ve been pushing out recently. 7/10.

When did Any Forums say it wouldn't sell well?

Cope

Attached: 1643233093824.png (698x846, 177.8K)

I haven't been paying attention. Why are we supposed to dislike this game again? Also
>expecting Pokémon not to sell

>buzzword
>niggermon
Yeah

>best launch week sales of any Pokemon game
>despite not having two version so no double dipping
>despite launching after the holiday season when every game since X/Y had worldwide November releases

Attached: 1643582513693.png (335x506, 324.01K)

>seething this hard

Once again Any ForumsintendoGAF not caring about the quality of games as long as their precious nintendo products have big sales
Shitty biased board

>best selling franchise worldwide continues to do well for n'th year

who has ever led you to believe they believe a pokemon game won't sell
pokemon instant ramen is one of the most eaten foods in japan. literally anything with that yellow shits face on will sell.

Proof that it sold 6 million? The company itself saying it sold 6million is not proof.

Go back to gender era then

Literally not one single homo sapien on Any Forums ever said it wouldnt sell well.

Not an argument
This shithole is equally worse

There’s nothing wrong with it, even the graphics are pretty good for a Switch game

that "thank you" font is fucking dreadful, at least use someone more related to the theme you fucking NoA uselsess pieces of shit

Attached: dd.jpg (640x483, 24.3K)

Nintendo fags have no standards they even purchase a pile of cardboard as long as it is sold by nintendo.

I’m not arguing, I’m telling you to go back, the last thing we need is more shitposting snoys that only live to hate Nintendo, you don’t even know why you hate this game, there’s literally nothing wrong with it.

It's fun. It has aspects that could be improved but it absolutely a solid, enjoyable game if you like exploring. It's ugly at times, but most of the time it's fine, and other times it even looks kind of good.

You did not pay attention.
The videos advertising the game did not show the lackluster gameplay up to the very last one when the hype was high and the game was about to launch.

Nothing surprising here

Attached: pachter on nintendo fans.jpg (750x935, 114.92K)

I, a homo erectus, beg to differ

cool it with the anti-semitism, chud.

you're supposed to dislike the game because grafix bad and swsh was garbage
the game actually being out and people finding it good has just made people even angrier lol

Probably the most honest and truthful thought about it, it's not a perfect game but it fixes so many problems traditional pokemon had that it outweighs the negatives.

To be completely fair, at least GameFreak tried this time.

league of legends has 180 million active players making it 6 times bigger than steam cope

Nintendo fans and Apple fans go hand in hand. Paying for overpriced hardware with all kinds of unnecessary restrictions, just to sell you back those features at a premium.

Attached: 1637535682525.jpg (1558x1792, 219.69K)

nobody said it'd be a commercial failure, they said it'd be shit and they're partly right and wrong. The systems seem good enough, but the actual content of the game is flat and fairly one note.

You need to work on your bot Zhang. Its not making any sense.

Proof?
I can claim my shitty game has 5 billion players without proof, doesnt mean its true

I like the game, but 'bad graphix' is underselling it. it might be one of the fucking worst looking games in recent releases short of intentional shitposts like cruelty squad. like those shitty fan-made unreal remakes have more visual flair