Comfy Switch thread

Comfy Switch thread.
What you playing this weekend, bros?

Attached: 1644083487121.jpg (1536x2048, 466.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YiCpPZGMgrQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

PLA
As a completionist autist I am going to perfect every single dex entry

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.03M)

You need beef, bacon, egg, oatmeal and milk

>chink body
>chink milk
>Japanese Pokemon
What is going on here?

How did you get into japan, user?
For this alone, i am jelly
that food looks pretty bad tho

chinks secretly like jap stuff

How does he eat food while plauing a videogame?

Hotels are so depressing and soulless...

show us your penis

I know that the chinks are the biggest weebs out there, all the chinks I've known were into anime, but playing a game in Japanese? That's on another level.

What is on the bowl top right?

>tranny controller

he's clearly in a japanese hotel room though.
you think he brought his own milk in a suitcase?

Chinks have by far the easiest time learning jp due to japanese borrowing 99% of their language

It's the first game I wanted to 100% the dex but gamefreak locked two pokemon behind sword/shield and the gen4 remakes

*princess peach

DAMN! Switch chads look like THIS?!?!
Playing Legends Arceus btw. Waiting for Kirb and the .hack Last Recode port.

I got the game early from the leaks so I just downloaded the other games and made a quick save at the start for the bonuses
Hacked switch is so nice

>IM DA BASED ALPHA

They borrow 90% of their writing system. The grammar is completely different and a lot of Kanji are differently used than Hanzi, at least when compared to Traditional Chinese.

imagine working out but being cursed with chink genes. I hope you can at least do backflips and stuff with that. Poor chinks

Trying to get through mario galaxy so i can continue the backlog
Made it to the garden and just need to finish up the last 2 planets. Not sure if gonna get at all stars yet. But i heard you unlock a italian sports car type thing when you do

What the fuck are you on about?
The language is completely differnet. The Japs only took Chinese letters but they still read them differently.

>the controller
be fake pls

Attached: 1643511334174.jpg (1400x1000, 142.6K)

buff?
youtube.com/watch?v=YiCpPZGMgrQ

Sauce?

>pussy pink
Noice
I love that color cause it reminds me really pussies, instead of the ugly brown, roasts and darkies.

Theres still a lot of overlap in their meanings, and simply being familiar with the letters is already a lot of learning thats skipped
t. had jp gf who could sometimes read bits and pieces of chinese and understand some

>As*an "Food"

Based. Non-whites have to deal with literal roast beef, and that's why they're so butthurt all the time.

>

Attached: 20220206_040457.jpg (2048x1536, 381.98K)