We live in the timeline where we got a good PS3 and 360 emulator, yet PS2 and Xbox don't have shit

>we live in the timeline where we got a good PS3 and 360 emulator, yet PS2 and Xbox don't have shit
>pic related (the worst emulator ever created) is literally the only choice you have for PS2 emulation in the year 2020 + 2
>Xemu is a fucking meme and just slightly above PCSX2 in terms of emulator quality
You can't refute this

Attached: 1640298528994.png (500x323, 44.2K)

you are free to contribute and make emulation better

/thread

lose weight, tubby

Still better than Project 64

this

There's a good 360 emulator?

360 emulator is shit though. Ninja giden II is still unplayable on that tthing. Its the reason why I got a Series S, so to play Ninja gayden blacked and NGII, and gameplass.

What's with the constant stream of PCSX2 trolls threads ? did one of it's members fuck your dog in the ass or something ?

just wait, duckstation came out of nowhere, surely the goosestation for ps2 is coming

duckstation is developed by a complete schizo who threw a hissy fit that someone forked his abandoned retroarch core

I don't get why people shit on pcsx2.
Ps3 emulation is shit btw. Persona 5 has weird skippy audio and that's one of the games they ADVERTISE with the emulator.

it's ok, his job was done anyway

The best xbox emulator is an Xbone X :^)

>targeted anti-shill campaigns for PCSX2
why?...

>I don't get why people shit on pcsx2.
because clicking a button is apparently a sisyphean effort to people these days

It's outdated and it shows

Man, fuck off with this. You post it every day.
We get it, you're autistic and don't like the emulator. It isn't worth killing a thread for.

in fairness a lot of threads on Any Forums deserve death

Don't care, duckstation works for absolute retards like me, I don't care who the dev is, I don't care about dev darama, and I don't use retroarch.

meds now

>we got a good PS3 and 360 emulator
We do?

lol its unplayable
sony used it for jak 1 2 and 3 on ps4 and only 1 is playable
im still fucking salt about how many gamez theres are that are unplayable on ps4 lol
i dont remeber this emu being that bad on my 750m laptop
persona 3 was fully playable

>consoles with better games get better emulator support
Damn