Vintman

so it's basically minecraft but 200 times more autistic and you get to live in comfy villages with people getting a job and helping the community either gather, cook, build or a combination of the three and most servers have lots of mods that add even more immersion or make it more fun, I fucking love this game even though to make plate armor you almost need a degree lmao

Attached: file.png (1024x768, 1.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

sxyprn.com/post/61d39d333a1fc.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i stopped playing when i uncovered a cave i propicked right next to my house but an update dropped and the pirate version took days to drop so some random nigger cleaned the cave out while i was out
also everyone in /vt/ moved to a shithole cave

>even though to make plate armor you almost need a degree
Ah shit it's haven&hearth all over again

Really hate when you faggots don't post the name of the game.

shit i mean /vm/

The game is called Vintman, read the title.

>Vintman
No, it's called Vintage Story, user.

not on Steam -> im not buying

This, /Thread.

bought it a couple of weeks ago. currently 120 hours into my world and loving it. finally got my windmill set up and can power 3 helve hammers so they swing fast enough to hammer 2 iron blooms each so i can hammer all 6 blooms directly from their bloomeries before they cool down.
got a huge stockpile of coke and charcoal. a double chest full of iron ore and a stack and half of iron ingots. built my refractory oven and about to start making steel.
gonna make steel plate armor so i can finally go deep enough to deal with the tier 4 drifter niggers. caving is a fucking pain in the ass cos cunts will literally spawn right in front of you faster than you can kill anything.

>early access
I have a strong rule not to buy anything EA. Is this thing at least complete enough to be considered a full game at the moment?

it's literally free on /vm/

samefag

I bought this a few years ago lole.

>square shit for the sake of being square

God I wish this meme would fucking die.

This
Fuck games without drm

>Ah shit it's haven&hearth all over again

Haven and Hearth's crafting system is absolutely fine, what isn't fine is their gay ass xp system.

>i can hammer all 6 blooms directly from their bloomeries before they cool down.
lol thats awesome

Attached: mental illness.jpg (365x104, 11.57K)

How else would the game work if it isn't made of cubes? If everything was smooth, how would dirt, stone, etc be mined? How would building something work?

PLOT TWIST

Attached: mental illnesses.jpg (365x104, 26.49K)

you can chisel shit to be not square

Attached: 1621398888577.png (823x850, 1.26M)

Ever played 7 Days to Die? They made it work pretty well if you ask me. Even Valheim has pretty good rounded mining.

>mom I can use paint!

Attached: file.png (632x212, 26.9K)

All I see are smaller squares and I'm literally not even trying to be a dick here.

sxyprn.com/post/61d39d333a1fc.html

The problem is that it's extremely boring and monotonous.
You can spend time making a nice house, or making armour, and weapons or whatever.
But, nothing ever really challenges you, and none of the enemies do anything beyond waddle towards you and try to attack you.

ah sweet, child pizza