Literally and unironically the best controller ever made, you need absolute blind brand loyalty to disagree...

Literally and unironically the best controller ever made, you need absolute blind brand loyalty to disagree. One thing I hated whenI had the PS4 was the ultra sensitive triggers that had no guard, so when you sat it down to do anything else it would register a trigger push. The lightweight and shitty plastic didn't help either.

Ihaven't touched a Nintendo controller sionce the GCN era, so I have no comment there.

Attached: image_2022-02-05_163532.png (2073x1882, 2.06M)

>original gen 1 Xbone controller
>best
You need to upgrade to the 3rd gen Xbone version ASAP. Or even go full upgrade to the SeX version. An upgrade in every way.

>blocks your path
Xbox in general has it right. Nintendo has had their moments with controllers, and the dualshock is fucking garbage, but nothing beats Xbox from 360 onwards. It's like Microsoft actually thought
>what feels good to hold and play
when designing it. Wild

Attached: A2V5_130420293482994165jrJoG4PSKI.jpg (640x480, 16.71K)

It's okay but no gyro

the face buttons are shit

It really is.

360 and Series controllers are both better.

The grips on the Forza Horizon 5 edition are god tier.

not a fan
too chonky and I think the assymetrical sticks feel retarded
shit dpad, no touchpad, no gyro, no ARR GEE BEE
if you're looking to buy a PC controller you're paying more for way less with this shit
and no I don't have any brand loyalty, the only c*nsoles I've ever owned were from Nintendo

dpad is trash on both of these, although a little better on the xbone.

I didn't like that the rubber on the left stick got torn apart after a few months but its definitely a big improvement from using fucking dualshock 3
t. bought one in 2018 or 19

"ultra sensitive triggers that had no guard"

Attached: fat-fingers.jpg (800x458, 39.42K)

d-pads are easily the least important and least used parts of modern controllers. 360, xbone, or series controllers could have literal upward facing needles for dpads that stabbed you every time you used the dpad and they would still be the best controllers, only because the importance of a good dpad when determining the best controller is basically 0%.

Best controller is the 360

really? explain. I might give this warrior a rest after 6 years of use.

>upgrade to the SeX version

Attached: VID_20211205_011724(0).webm (1200x675, 1.35M)

WHAT THE FUCKING SHIT WHY ARE CONTROLLERS SO EXPENSIVE NOW

I BOUGHT THIS XBONE CONTROLLER FOR LIKE 20 BUX AAAAAA

>d-pads are easily the least important and least used parts of modern controllers
Sure if you have a diet that consists of 90% semen, but I still play plenty of games that rely on significant dpad use so it matters.

if you still play games that rely on significant d-pad use your opinion doesn't matter

Xbox got the form factor right but it still leaves much to be desired.
Good thing the chink improved it

Attached: Flydigi-Vader-2-Pro-3-586x539.jpg (586x539, 25.45K)

Is this fixed in the latest releases of this controller? Maybe it's fixed sort of like late gen Xbone controllers

Wrong, my opinion actually matters most of all. But please keep coping over how a glaring flaw in your favorite pad somehow doesn't matter.

As far as I know, no.

So the original Xbone version like the one in the OP pic had no 3mm headphone jack and the bumpers were really terrible. They later released a version that looked the same but fixed the bumpers and added the headphone. Then when the Xbox One X and One S released they released a 3rd gen version that had all the improvements of the 2nd gen but had some more tweaks like changed the look of the faceplate and added bluetooth. Pic I'm posting shows the difference of how the look changed.

Attached: KjY7KGoEFdcsX1b-rgKVR-czXA9P75WynmLAm4GLMvc.png (960x905, 337.15K)