I'm addicted to celeste

i'm addicted to celeste

Attached: wutdahonk-madeline.gif (498x498, 1.59M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6LbXujfutWk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My friend, it is impossible for you to ever become a woman.

I don't think Celeste is the type of game one can get addicted to.

He will never be a woman tho

ok

nope never

why did the creator troon out

Reminder: Madeline is canonically a woman and the tranny shit it just schizophrenic hallucinations as a result of overexposure to a nigger from Seattle.

There is a very small community of fags that play pixel perfect difficulty custom levels.

Cope

Madeleine is a real cutie!

Attached: D245C91C-B1DF-4858-98E7-8E966ED9278D.jpg (3780x3690, 988.23K)

SOURCE

If by "addicted", you mean spending hours dying over and over just to try make a progress and beat the level, then I also were addicted to Celese.
It has pretty good soundtrack
youtu.be/6LbXujfutWk

Attached: Badeline-cr4.png (576x576, 438.22K)

>If by "addicted", you mean spending hours dying over and over just to try make a progress and beat the level, then I also were addicted to Celese.
no, I go back to replay it without dying

I just beat the Core B-side today. Fun game. Too bad you can't talk about it on Any Forums because TRANNY TRANNY TRANNY REEEEEEEEEE

I like how the tutorials of the game simply tell you how to do stuff, instead of outright unlock new abilities. So when you figure it out you're like "wait, could I always do that?" and you try it out in an earlier level and yep, you can. Walljumping and superdashing blew my mind that way.

she'll always pass
cope chuds

She's canonically a woman because the trannyshit was a retcon.

transition screen flying is fucking isane

Celeste is honestly my favourite platformer but then again I'm not a big fan of the genre

That was fun as shit when I figured that puzzle out.