How would an analog horror game work...

How would an analog horror game work? Just finished watching both The Monument Mythos plus LOCAL58 and I was interested of the thought of a analogue horror game.

Attached: m5fwvsg6jec81.png (1416x1800, 1.49M)

i want to fuck that statue

>zoomer horror

Was the Statue of Liberty supposed to be promethieus? Why did it change to lady liberty

Can we trick zoomers into thinking this picture of Ronald Raegan is from an analog horror series but whenever they ask where to watch it you just say "its a secret"

Attached: 8AFEF568-A978-4044-814C-073FEC486E46.jpg (2399x3000, 306.65K)

yeah right haha

Attached: 0zy902m6jec81.png (1416x1800, 633.05K)

i want to fuck that statue

fuck there was an eldritch horror indie game where you could talk with the monsters sort of like smt or undertale but I forgot the name, it looked very interesting and it kind of reminded me of the mandela catalog

>ywn have your own personal statue to fuck

Attached: Reclining6a.jpg (1024x816, 309.62K)

made for bbc

kys discord tranny

While the actual content is nowhere near the same quality as Monument Mythos and LOCAL58, Mandela catalog has a few being made for it

user that's a statue... it'll skin him alive too...

Still would.

Attached: 1617026503303.png (1460x2314, 1.04M)

This
The Mandela catalog isn't that good, but the stuff people are making for it is pretty good

>10 stars
What?
Also this.

That's the point. She was made to cut off nigger heads and dicks.

What do you mean by analog horror game?
Just a game that uses the same kind of aesthetics or lore, or a game that plays like an arpg where you investigate an analog horror?
Could be a cool game where it looks like you're browsing the internet or a server archive of some spooky shit that begins fucking with you through the computer.

analog horror is video based
retro horror is retro video game based
just like movie games are shitty movies and shitty games, crossing the streams is a shitty idea

analog horror is the epitome of zoomer bullshit
it's just VHS tapes that are ooh so spooky because zoomers never interacted with tapes
I watched the praised local58 stuff and it was simply utterly dumb
how do you people even feel tense, let alone scared, to call that stuff 'horror' is beyond me