Why aren't you playing Factorio, Any Forums?

Why aren't you playing Factorio, Any Forums?

Attached: Factorio.webm (720x799, 2.97M)

I'm not creative enough to come up with smart solutions to problems, which makes playing the game very difficult

Too busy with Satisfactory

i only buy games that are at least 75% off their initial

Because I'm a brainlet, don't want to use blueprints and once I fall down the biter attack downward spiral there's no coming back from that for me.

I don't have the autism required to enjoy said game

I make a main bus every time and somehow STILL manage to run out of expansion room
Then the biters kill me

Because I already beat it a few times and I'm looking for another game. Got to the end of current content for Satisfactory too, reminded me why I usually just wait until games are out of Early Access.

Not smart/autistic enough.

Have you checked out Dyson Sphere Program?

Because it's just plain boring. The first playthrough started interesting, learning how everything worked, figuring out solutions to the problems the game presented. But by mid-game everything is solved and it's just tedious and repetitive.

Seems cool ,but same as Satisfactory I see a big "Early Access" sticker. What's missing from it?

just use solar

It's literally never on sale so I haven't bought it yet

It's a novelty that isn't worth the price it's sat at.

It's never going on sale.

haven't played in a long time, might do a co-op factory with my gf(female)
i expect it to be a logistical disaster

Why? What makes this ONE game impervious to sales? It's been 4 fucking years since they jumped its MSRP from $20 to $30 and has NEVER EVER NOT EVEN ONCE been on sale since that moment.

It's probably the game with the most value relative to its asking price.

cause i rather sleep all day than look at copy and pasted sprites

it's literally the best in it'd particular niche of games. you could play it forever with the number of mods this game has. I think you're just small brain and see a 2d top down game and think 'huh this doesn't look triple A enough, I'll buy it when it's in a humble bundle'. but it has more depth than any triple A game released in the last decade and will never go on sale (devs have been quite open about this).

the developers are autistic and insist their game is too good to put on sale, hence why i just download it off gog-games

Then they can go fuck themselves. They will break before I do.

same. this is the real game

Why are poorfags also too retarded to pirate? My fucking sides, Mutts are so dumb.

How high do you value your time, user?

I'm too retarded

Attached: fucc.jpg (1166x395, 125.41K)

because I'm in the middle of a satisfactory playthrough. hopefully by the time I've had my fill the expansion will be out

>t. mutt
Mutts are the only ones who pirate.

The game is massively overhyped and not nearly as perfect or infinitely replayable as some might make out, but the price never stuck me as unreasonable.

>1600 hours
>27/38 achievements
How hard is it to get all the achievements in this game?

not hard but you do have to really go out of your way to get them

>need more copper
>build another outpost deep into bug territory
>need more iron...

Attached: 1562876471764.png (288x273, 202.13K)

>The game is massively overhyped
Name something better that's comparable to Factorio.