Apologize

Apologize.

Attached: 1644009217708m.jpg (717x1024, 119.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QkU23BAOEmw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

About what user?

and who am i apologizing to this time?

To whom, for what?

for what? split pad pro is based

>Steam Deck
>done playing Phoenix Wright
>decide to play one of the 33,500 PC games available on Steam
>or perhaps open up RetroArch and play almost any classic console game in existence

Yeah, we can do that, baby.

Attached: steam-deck-morrowind-goty.jpg (2350x1762, 338.05K)

>"ITS TOO BIG!!!!"
>Literally as big as a switch with hori pads, a requirement for comfortable handheld play if you aren't getting a slightly smaller grip.

Thinking about getting one of those Hori joycon setups. They decent? Look maximum comfy.

Imagine paying $1k to play a twenty year old VN because your library of games is that laughably small

okay

Okay.
I don't care. I enjoy playing video games, not warring between arbitrary consumer factions

Attached: 1598737905044.jpg (1024x768, 79.46K)

If all you play is vns why wouldn't you get the $400 model. Even the base storage would be enough.

holy shit that 16:10 aspect ratio with raised black levels

there are over 9,000 games on steam that run on linux

Is this a praise or criticism? Because the ratio doesn't work with this particular game.

let's see your soiphone do this :)
youtube.com/watch?v=QkU23BAOEmw

why are nintendo cultists like this?

reminder that shills are sent to deck threads because ((they)) can't have people using linux. they need people using windows. gabe wants people to move away from windows. this is a bigger fight than you think it is, readr. plus, they are also absolutely terrified of how consumer-friendly it is

*fat breathing* please understand

Attached: 9ECD281E-9ACB-4577-AD12-DAD99375FE50.jpg (750x895, 441.53K)

Someone will inevitably say
>OKAY BUT I CAN LE STREAM IT
But the thing is what mobile gamepad is actually good for action games? The Kishi is ergonomic imo but the quality is shit. Also requires 60+ Mbps internet to not get screen tearing and res drops if you aren't at home. The most important thing to me though is that it just feels soulless.

in general, with the way the world and the way tech is going these days, switching to linux is the only future for decent people. gabe wants to ease people into linux with steam deck. this is a lot bigger than just companies and their fans fighting each other.

Absolutely based. I want Microsoft to fail.