PEGI EIGHTEEN

PEGI EIGHTEEN

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 6.18K)

Most AAA games these days seem to be 18 rated. Do developers no longer care about the 13 to 17 market?

>eurofags literally get PEGGED before every game trailer

Attached: laughingwhores.gif (386x232, 3.22M)

do burgers still use that stupid letter system?

>maximum possible age rating
>is actually used

who are these girls

They are from Rondo Duo

stuff like shadow of the tomb raider is rated this but there's no nudity, no gore, almost no blood and Lara says "shit" a few times
it makes no sense

Generally it's seen as a parenting poor practice in Europe to show teenagers that killing people is cool.

>pegi 12
UUOOOHHHHHH

there are way more violent movies that are rated 16 here

WHO IS PEGI AND WHY IS SHE 18

Attached: 1636087993099.png (1079x1538, 802.53K)

COVID NINETEEN

ITS IN A GAME

more like the 13 to 17 market doesn't care about age ratings

Still don't understand how Three Houses got a 12 with its intro. You see a man get stabbed to death with a knife before you even select you protag. How is that not realistic violence?

ty user

>hree Houses got a 12 with its intro. You see a man get stabbed to death with a knife before you even select you protag.
really? link to that?

just watched it, it's in silhouette, you don't actually see the stabbings, but still...
she also grabs a bloodied sword and smears the blood on her face

>pegi 12
>Any violence towards human characters must look unrealistic unless it consists of only minor or trivial injury such as a slap.
according to them it should be rated 16

because of pic related
as dumb as it sounds, if you literally see slash wounds being caused by a blade, the literal insertion of the knife, etc, then it's 16, but if it's just silhouettes(like it is in the opening) or implied(without spoiler, later in the game there's a scene where you don't see the act itself but only the reactions of the characters and the blood on the knife/sword), then it's 12, as the silhouettes are considered a form of censorship and the other case you don't literally see the stabbing(as i mentioned before, intended as the actual blade in the wound)

as i said, dumb, but that's literally why

depiction of blood without what i explained above is considered "slightly more graphic nature", so it's 12
>according to them it should be rated 16
nope, read what i explained above, absurd but that's how it is

Attached: file.png (837x721, 71.84K)

>Why did I move here? I guess it was the weather

or the uh i dunno
that thing
THAT MAGIC
you see it in the movies